• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Sinbad Abillities Revision

-Vector manipulation(Block Falan attack and even twisted her legs with his dhoruf)
-Existence Erasure(Erased Falan completely even the other members of Al-Thamen can't sense her and says she vanished)

Last edited:
The vector manipulation part is fine, since it's the same magic Aladdin uses. EE was already accepted using the same feat.

I don't think Vector Manipulation has anything to do with sharing same body or anything though. If Sinbad hasn't shown that he can use it then it feels weird to just give him Vector Manipulation and EE.

Yeah but the OP wants to give these abilities to Sinbad. Tho if I am just misunderstanding and OP wants a David key then its fine

This seems fine as abilities for David, not Sinbad alone.

It has to be on Sinbad's profile. It's Sinbad using while possessed by him. We don't remove all Kurama abilities from Naruto because they are different.

This is a different case because David is acting apart from Sinbad, it's not like Sinbad has control over David's powers.

This is as if you are saying that Princess Bubblegum should gain Litch's abilities because he was able to use his powers while he was possessing her body.

It's not different, it's literally how we do things. Sinbad gets EE while possessed by Davvid, thats simple.

This is as if you are saying that Princess Bubblegum should gain Litch's abilities because he was able to use his powers while he was possessing her body.
Don't know anything about that character and verse but if it just like Sinbad and David case then why not?

Maybe limited vector manipulation and EE for Sinbad while he's being possesed by David is more preferable here?

If Sinbad and David have separate profile pages, I think that only David should get these abilities. If Sinbad has a key for when he is possessed by David, we can add it to that as well, but it seems redundant. However, Sinbad on his own cannot freely use David's abilities.

If Sinbad and David have separate profile pages, I think that only David should get these abilities. If Sinbad has a key for when he is possessed by David, we can add it to that as well, but it seems redundant. However, Sinbad on his own cannot freely use David's abilities.
Why would we need seperate profile tho? Its not like Naruto need seperate profile for him using Kurama power and the same should go with Sinbad as well

Isn't Kurama and David's case different though? Kurama is sealed inside Naruto so he isn't really possessing him. Naruto does have a degree of control even if he is using Kurama's chakra. This is not Sinbad using David's rukh or anything, this isn't even really Sinbad. This is David using Sinbad's body. Either we get a key for David using Sinbad's body or this is pointless. Since, David already has Vector Manipulation and there was already a thread for EE.

Again, do we have separate profile pages for Sinbad and David or not? I think that is a better solution than treating them as the same character.

Isn't Kurama and David's case different though? Kurama is sealed inside Naruto so he isn't really possessing him. Naruto does have a degree of control even if he is using Kurama's chakra. This is not Sinbad using David's rukh or anything, this isn't even really Sinbad. This is David using Sinbad's body. Either we get a key for David using Sinbad's body or this is pointless. Since, David already has Vector Manipulation and there was already a thread for EE.
Agreed.

Okay, then you can add these abilities to David's profile page, after which we close this thread. I am too overworked to continue indulging this argument for any longer. My apologies.

Back