• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aguywhodoesthings

VS Battles
Calculation Group
just some feat rewordings and additions for the ratings on some of the raimi spider-man pages with only minor stat changes here and there

Spider-Man
Lifting Strength: Class 25 by himself and with webbing (Stopped a train that was going at top speed with webbing. Held a giant wall that was being pulled by Otto's machine. Held up a trolley car filled with people. Lifted a roof)
I just don't know where Spider-Man lifting a roof comes from, if anybody knows could they mention it here please?
Symbiote Suit
i think including some feats that spider-man performed in his symbiote suit would be neat
Attack Potency:, higher with his black suit (Empowered by Symbiote, enhancing his powers)
could be changed to:
Attack Potency:), higher with his black suit (Empowered by Symbiote, enhancing his powers, overpowered
Sandman who he struggled against previously)
Venom
Attack Potency: Building level (He was capable of overpowering Spider-Man and New Goblin)
Venom never overpowered Harry, they had very few interactions during the final fight which includes Harry knocking Venom through walls, and Venom dodging an attack from Harry and stabbing him with his own glider, so i think it could be reworded to:
Attack Potency: Building level (Was capable of overpowering Spider-Man, fatally wounded the New Goblin by stabbing him with his own glider)

Durability: Building level (Survived blows from Spider-Man)
i think this could be reworded to include Harry kicking him through some concrete
Durability: Building level (Survived blows from Spider-Man, Survived being kicked through concrete by the New Goblin)

Sandman
Attack Potency: Building level (Can rip open armored cars, and could fight Spider-Man, Venom and the New Goblin), Building level at larger size (Grew several stories high, severely damaged Spider-Man)
Sandman only fought against the New Goblin after he grew in size he also never fought Venom he just bonked him with a hammer, it should be changed to something like:
Attack Potency: Building level (Can rip open armored cars, could fight Spider-Man and harm Venom), Building level at larger size (Grew several stories high, severely damaged Spider-Man)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Tossed a policeman in the air, and pulled multiple construction equipment towards himself)
this should just be changed to Class 25 by scaling him to Spider-Man

Stamina: Superhuman
no explanation for this rating, i don't think Sandman has Superhuman stamina feats anyways i think it should be changed to High
Stamina: High (Fought against Spider-Man and the New Goblin for an extended period of time)

Range: Standard Melee Range. Extended Melee range with abilities such as Elasticity and Size Manipulation.
Extended Melee range is definatly too low for Sandman since he's shown to reach way longer than that with his abilities his range should be changed to:
Range: Standard Melee Range, up to Tens of meters with abilities such as Elasticity and Size Manipulation.

Last edited:
Back