• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor profile creation for a DMC1 Boss

Hello, well this CRT is for re-creating a profile for the iconic arachnid Demonic Boss called "Phantom" who appeared in DMC 1 and DMC 2.

(Dante VS Phantom round 1 and 2)

Abilities: Superhuman physical charateristics, Fire manipulation, Mid Tier Demon physology, Mid tier Demon resistances, Magma manipulation.

AP: 7-B (Much stronger than lesser Demons, should be somewhat similar to other Mid tier Demons).

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ was able to briefly keep up with Dante, should be stronger than lesser Demons such as Blitzs who move like a natural Cloud-to-Ground Lighting.

Durability: Took hits from a casual DMC1/2 Dante.. (City level)

Striking strenght: City level

Intelligence: Above average. Can talk fluently like an average human. On the brink of his death, he recognized Dante wasn't just an ordinary "human", directly knowing that Dante is not a human per se, and asking the latter "what he is" after a couple of seconds he finds out the similarity between Dante and Sparda, even calling Dante "The legendary Sparda itself.

Weakness: None notable.

Last edited:
You don't need a CRT for making profiles for DMC unless they are tier low 1-A and haven't been accepted elsewhere

also phantom doesn't scale to Dante in general.
dmc3 Dante at his peak is stronger than dmc3 mundus who is still hailed as the demon King is massively stronger than any mid tier demon
I see, so how strong would Phantom be then?

I already knew I didn't need to make a CRT to create Phantom a profile.

But I wanted to this CRT so members can fix the mistakes and make a more accurate profile for this guy

i have to ask, did you check phantom's current profile? because currently he's being scaled to the savior who has a island/large star level feat

Phantom, going by Visions of V, should be somewhat comparable to other Mundus Generals such as Griffon, and Trish was surprised when she saw Dante defeating Phantom which also implies him being at least around her level

That makes him 6-C/High 4-C, Massively Hypersonic+ (For now, there is a speed CRT incoming, but Trish and the Generals have this speed)

Everything else scales to AP thanks to Universal Energy System

Soon High 4-C as a whole will be changed to 4-C because I re-did the calc for it.

Phantom, going by Visions of V, should be somewhat comparable to other Mundus Generals such as Griffon, and Trish was surprised when she saw Dante defeating Phantom which also implies him being at least around her level

That makes him 6-C/High 4-C, Massively Hypersonic+ (For now, there is a speed CRT incoming, but Trish and the Generals have this speed)

Everything else scales to AP thanks to Universal Energy System
Yeah.

Which DMC1 Dante was absurdly holding back to fight Phantom in DMC1, right?

Becouse as the other guy said, Phantom doesn't scale to DMC1 Dante's stats at all, which are Inmensurable speed and tier 1 AP

Yeah.

Which DMC1 Dante was absurdly holding back to fight Phantom in DMC1, right?

Becouse as the other guy said, Phantom doesn't scale to DMC1 Dante's stats at all, which are Inmensurable speed and tier 1 AP
Yeah, people scaling to Dante's stats is something quite uncommon, since he almost always holds back to enjoy a fight, this is explained in a few official material throughout the series

I mean, I know Dante was only toying around but didn't think that this much btw

Last edited:
Characters in DMC can hold back a massive portion of their power, just take a minute to think of all Tier 9, 8, 7 or 6s that Dante, a 1-C, doesn't instantly one shot, and before anyone here starts shouting game mechs or something, this happens on basically every single episode of the canon anime and in a few moments during the novels, any verse has a different take on how much someone can hold back and DMC is notably filled with examples of Top and God Tiers managing to as casual as it gets

Anyway, 1-C Griffon or Phantom isn't the point here, let's focus on what is currently accepted and first make the profile based on that, please

Anyway, 1-C Griffon or Phantom isn't the point here, let's focus on what is currently accepted and first make the profile based on that, please

Well, I think what could accepted would be the intelligence, abilities, and Speed which would be MHS+

Right?

Well, I think what could accepted would be the intelligence, abilities, and Speed which would be MHS+

Right?
Mundus generals should be around the same level as the tower gatekeepers if not stronger. For reference the second strongest gatekeeper can fight a middle of game Dante to a stand still while the strongest could match mission 17 Dante who is already stronger than EoG 4!Nero

Mundus generals should be around the same level as the tower gatekeepers if not stronger. For reference the second strongest gatekeeper can fight a middle of game Dante to a stand still while the strongest could match mission 17 Dante who is already stronger than EoG 4!Nero
It's better to scale them to their DMC5 counterparts actually, as there isn't, if any, connections between the guardians and the generals

Both end with the 6-C/4-C rating anyway

It's better to scale them to their DMC5 counterparts actually, as there isn't, if any, connections between the guardians and the generals

What do you think of abilities, intelligence and Weaknesses?

Besides speed?

What do you think of abilities, intelligence and Weaknesses?

Besides speed?
Phantom isn't stupid but no gifted either so I'd say Above Average (A skilled fighter and God knows how many thousand years of experience)

Abilities that I remember is Fire/Hellfire/Magma Manipulation, Statistics Amplifiation, some sort of Extrasensory Perception (Since he could sense Dante), Heat Manipulation (He can travel through the castle by melting its walls)

And of course, Mid Tier Demon Physiology

He doesn't seem to have a notable weakness

Phantom isn't stupid but no gifted either so I'd say Above Average (A skilled fighter and God knows how many thousand years of experience)
Yeah, another justification for the above average would be becouse, Well, he could even recognize Dante as Sparda Itself, more or less guessing that Dante it's his son.
The idea of Dante being a direct relative of Sparda wouldn't have Cross in the mind of everyone.

Statistics Amplifiation

Why tho?

Yeah, another justification for the above average would be becouse, Well, he could even recognize Dante as Sparda Itself, more or less guessing that Dante it's his son.
The idea of Dante being a direct relative of Sparda wouldn't have Cross in the mind of everyone.
He fought alongside Sparda for likely many, many years, so seeing an energy equal to him should bring him memories, not exactly inteligence
As far as I remember, he can enhance his Durability to the point Dante's casual attacks don't affect him

Mundus would only want the best of the best for his army, specially his generals so it would make sense they are stronger than the gatekeepers but if you want scaling from 5 then they are stronger than Cavalier who should be equal or possibly stronger than Trish, Trish who is strong enough to fight and defeat the full savior who is stronger than 4!Nero.

So the scaling ends up pretty much the same if not higher

Back