• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Natsuki Subaru CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey y'all, hey y'all: Fanta here, ready to make my first CRT, so forgive me for any mistakes. The person who I wish to focus this CRT on is a character named Natsuki Subaru in his Arc 5-7 Key, or to be precise... his weapon of choice, a whip, that I wish to scale Subaru's whip to a real-life whip to make Subaru a Street Level character since it is specifically used as his primary weapon of choice and has been noted to injure people... Also, this CRT will give Subaru sound manipulation with his whip due to scaling to an IRL Whip, but nothing else.

That's about it. If this type of CRT is wrong - feel free to inform me, and lock this thread, but I am pretty sure that this CRT is fine for the most part and that scaling item to their IRL counterparts is fine.

Here's how it should look. I think.

Attack Potency: Street Level with Whip

Speed: Superhuman with Transonic attack speed for the loop of the whip (The loop itself can break the sound barrier) and Supersonic attack speed for the tip of the whip
(The tip of the whip was recorded to travel at Mach 2 when the whip is cracked. This would be over 30 times its initial speed)

Edit:

Additional Change:

Change this -
Standard Equipment: A whip which he uses as his primary weapon
to this:
Standard Equipment: A whip that he uses as his primary weapon.
Optional Equipment: His contract spirit Beatrice, and his mount Patrasche.

Last edited:
Seems fair, are there any characters that Subaru damages with the whip who have durability higher than 9-C tho? Because if that's the case then he might get higher AP with it

From my knowledge... There is one 8-B character who Subaru damages with his whip, their name is Capella, but it is dubious since she is capable of manipulating her durability and it is in character for her to let attack damage her to screw with her opponent, which has happened numerous times in-canon. To back this statement up, Subaru also confronted another 8-B Character (who didn't have the ability to mess with their durability) with his whip, and it did nothing to him. So it is likely not viable in the slightest.

All other usages of Subaru using his whip were him being Indiana jones, more or less.

Everybody relevant besides Capella for her own reasons, basically treat the whip as a joke, numerous instances of people catching it bare handed and even with their teeth, Subaru just using the whip to maneuver around.

I agree with the op though.

Off topic kinda, the cast should be very high into supersonic, not only due to to the various feats of causally catching Subaru's whip, but also due to people like Emilia reacting to Volcanica's causal tail whips which are not only faster than sound, but also Subaru's whip.

Off topic kinda, the cast should be very high into supersonic, not only due to to the various feats of causally catching Subaru's whip, but also due to people like Emilia reacting to Volcanica's causal tail whips which are not only faster than sound, but also Subaru's whip.
Is it possible to calc that or smth? If it is simple, I could add it to my CRT - if that is allowed, of course.

On an unrelated note: is it possible to move Patrasche and Beatrice to optional equipment since, well... Patrasche wasn't around in Arc 5, Patrasche and Beatrice were notable figures in Arc 6, but Patrasche and Beatrice aren't near him in the slightest in Arc 7?

I don't mind these additions, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back