• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Miraculous Ladybug Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
After watching the New York Miraculous World movie once more, I noticed a missing ability from both Ladybug and Cat Noir, one that I'm not sure was covered in any previous episodes, but should definitely be noted here.

I'll be straight as I can be. Ladybug and Cat Noir have suit power-ups called Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat, similarly activated like their Aqua variants, as an example. And as Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat, they were chasing Mr. Pigeon who was taking the Eiffel Tower. Into the sky. By flying.

Yeah, I am fairly confident I need not explain further. Ladybug and Cat Noir should have Flight with their Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat suits. Also, if a render for Astro Cat can be made for Cat Noir's profile much like the render for Cosmo Bug is on Ladybug's (another puzzling aspect as to why these two don't have this ability already), so much the better.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree to this. They pretty blatantly can fly while using their space powers.

Also, Astro Cat does have a render in his profile. It's found here

Pretty straightfoward. We miss that addition during the New York Special.

They also use it at the end of the Shanghai Special, there it's more clear that it's True Flight.

Ah. I must have missed that render. So much the better.

Anyway, this is truly a non-controversial addition, so this can be added to both of their profiles.

Yes. This should be fine to add.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back