• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Miraculous Downgrade

Ok im going to be brief. I just want to downgrade the stamina feats for the miraculous heroes as I find the two most common statements used for the stamina to be sketchy as all heck.

At this point, the stamina rating we give for all miraculous wielders is superhuman based on two feats (which I took from the Cat Noir profile):
As Aspik, he showed no sights of exhaustion after rewinding a moment back in time over 25,000 times consecutively. As Cat Blanc, he survived for months in a destroyed Paris with no food.
Now I have problems with both feats, but lets go over the second one first.
As Cat Blanc, he survived for months in a destroyed Paris with no food.
This isnt a Stamina feat for two reasons. One because it doesn't state that he was constantly awake for those months, which would actually be a stamina feat and 2, it just means that Miraculous wielders have type 2 self sustenance, which is already on his profile.
As Aspik, he showed no sights of exhaustion after rewinding a moment back in time over 25,000 times consecutively.
Ok now this is the big beef I have with this so called stamina feat.

For starters, second chance works by basically being a temporal do over- in that it rewinds time up to a maximum of 5 minutes from when the power was activated. In other words, the power resets everything in time, which should also include physical and mental stamina. This makes sense because aside from the wielders own mind, nothing is carried over from those do overs. Additionally, I think that its not true to say Aspik would have experienced mental exhaustion because said exhaustion is also a physical effect caused by the brain- which would also have been undone by the time rewrinding.

So I dont think this counts as a stamina feat because all Aspik did was rewround time back to the beginning, which was also back to a point where Adrien was still mentally and physcially invigorated, its just that after many (ridiculous) amount of times he finally gave up. While trying a way to defeat a villain 250000 times is somewhat noteworthy, it doesnt really count as a stamina feat because Adrien isnt really time traveling in the normal sense of the word, more like he's just rewinding time for everything while keeping memory of said timelines.

Otherwise, had this legitimately taken stamina to do, Adrien should have been exhausted the moment he transformed back to Adrien, as Miraculer has shown that anything that bypasses his super form (such as Cataclysm) does carry over when he is Adrien, which would logically include exhaustion. However, Adrien shows that he is fine when he transfroms back, though he is rather discouraged from all the failures

This isnt a Stamina feat for two reasons. One because it doesn't state that he was constantly awake for those months
The statement doesn’t suggest that.
and 2, it just means that Miraculous wielders have type 2 self sustenance, which is already on his profile.
Starvation based feats fall under the stamina range; but I agree that it’s redundant.
For starters, second chance works by basically being a temporal do over- in that it rewinds time up to a maximum of 5 minutes from when the power was activated. In other words, the power resets everything in time, which should also include physical and mental stamina.
For others, not for the holder themselves.

Ladybug's explanation of what’s the Second Chance in Desperada is that the holder is able to go back in time to the point marked upon (this is also the reason why Viperion and Aspik have limited time travel), having experienced what happened in the alternate flow in time. This statement holds more value considering the side effects of Sass second chance over the timeline, making different timelines coexist and make people from said timelines be teleported back and forwards in time, suggesting that Second Chance works as a temporal teleportation.

Otherwise, had this legitimately taken stamina to do, Adrien should have been exhausted the moment he transformed back to Adrien, as Miraculer has shown that anything that bypasses his super form (such as Cataclysm) does carry over when he is Adrien, which would logically include exhaustion
Bold is the keyword. Adrien feels the same as Aspik feels prior detransfroming, and he would feel tired if he was to detransform tired. Same reason why Alix didn’t suddenly age 5000 years the moment she detransformed after being released from Timetaggers' prison; it's just a physical condition granted by the Miraculouses. This point seems to make them just source for cheesy costumes.

Yeah I disagree with this downgrade for Monkey Dunno's reasons. Also, the holder of the Snake Miraculous remembers and is aware to all of the actions they did while transformed, no matter how much times they used it. Also considering Aspik wasn't tired when detransforming, Adrien has no reason to be tired either. Same goes with Alix not aging 5000 years even though Bunnyx detransformed.

Back