• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
It's ya gurl, back at it again with dem hax additions, but this time it's MCU, not just MC

Black Widow

Captain America

Falco

Spider-Ma

War Machine

Gamora

Nebula

Star-Lord

Ant-Man, Wasp and Yellowjacket AP Upgrade
Currently, these characters are listed as 9-C, 9-B when shrunk

Wasp knocked out a Chitauri without shrinking. Even if you want to argue the momentum or whatever of the kick was responsible for her damaging them, it's still needlessly complicated and non-sensicle, especially that they can all harm each other unshrunk, and they already have a 9-B dura.

They should be just 9-B

Pseudo Shapeshifting would be better, but I go by just writing what she can do.

Why Extrasensory Perception?

Instinctive Reaction can't really be proven unless stated, the spider sense were kind of a mess in that movie as to how the work and what it is.

Nebula hacked that? I thought they just left the program open.

I agree with all the rest.

I'll list it as such then when editing the page.

Because anything else doesn't really describe it? Extrasensory Perception is an umbrella term for sensing anything not covered already by the preexisting 5 senses. Spider-Man sensed the presence of an invisible Mysterio.

Fine.

I mean, any modern technology doesn't exactly just go with foreign pendrives being inserted, so

Extrasensory Perception seems like a stretch to me. Spider sense likely tells Peter whereabouts the danger is coming from, which is why he can catch stuff without even looking at it.

Camouflage would probably fit better than Limited Shapeshifting.

Rest seems fine

That's abit speculative though, isn't it?

Yeah, forgot that the wiki had that ability

Taser disks should be mentioned with Black Widow's electricity manipulation

Status Effect Inducement is associated with video games, so it would probably be better to just be specific. Light Manipulation via flash bombs, Smoke Manipulation via smoke grenades

Also, Black Widow should totally get Vehicular Mastery .

Limited Shapeshifting is better than Camofluge. Camofluge is about blending with the enviroment, while Shapeshifting allows impersonation.

Status Effect Inducement is an umbrella term for any effects not covered by our wiki, and the "Status Effect" here is the pepper spray. Light Manipulation and Vehicular Mastery makes sense.

Anyhow, keeping the other Discussion Mod's suggestion in mind, I'm adding this.

Back