• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Lifting Strength upgrade for the Robloxian, a few ability additions, possible stud size change, and a speed change

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
There are a few ability additions to the profile that I would inquire if they could be added:

Transmutation - The Bag o' Noobs, according to the Roblox wikia, can turn opponents into noobs via infecting them with "Noobitis". This might be a minor degree of disease manipulation via having opponents contract a disease, but I heavily doubt this. It's more of something on the lines of how sheep man on this blog can turn people into humanoid versions of himself, so it's more or less transmutation than anything else. There is also this gun that can turn people into various objects (Which would be transmutation, from my knowledge)

Elemental Intangibility - The Eccentric Time Keeper's sword can allow the user to turn into a mist of steam to attack opponents should they get into range of the user.

Maybe a resistance to transmutation? - Apparently, Robloxians can act normally while in the form of a normally inanimate object. In this video, I turn another player into a guitar and they still manage to shoot me down and move normally in spite of the fact that he was an inanimate object.

Empathetic Manipulation - The Heart Break Cake - when consumed by an entity - makes them endowed with love to the extent where they will stop dead in their tracks. This is empathetic manipulation, given that it induces an emotion (In this case, love) upon the opponent that consumes it.

EDIT: Adding more stuff to this.

So, on Reddit, someone actually looked into the scripting for the Moonlight katana and found out that the particles it creates are spawned about 200 studs away from the player (Scroll down until you find a user named Spacek_Toast). This wouldn't affect anything currently on the profile because this is done as a visual effect, as the particles are intended to be visually coming from the moon, hence the fact that every time the player charges with it, it always spawns it having the particles spawning 200 studs away from the player - towards the position of the moon - to then trace back to the player's position.

So, in short, this is done as a visual effect, it isn't actually several hundred feet away from the player.

Continuing onward, it takes 1.04 seconds for each particle spawned to reach the player.

200 / 1.04 = 192.307692308 studs per second, which would technically be a walkspeed value of 192.307692308, given that walkspeed essentially measures how many studs an object travels per second.

Speed of a particle: 3.6874e+8 M/S

3.6874e+8 / 192.307692308 = 1917448 M/S per walkspeed variable.

Normal walking speed: 1917448 x 16 = 30679168 M/S, Relativistic

Speed buffing gear: 1917448 x 50 = 95872400 M/S, Relativistic

Rainbow carpet/most other flight gear: 1917448 x 120 = 230462500 M/S, Relativistic+

Combat speed and reactions otherwise stay.

Also, there is this image that compares the anthro (Essentially a human) model to the R15 one, which is supposed to be concept art. I tried pixel scaling it as shown below:

Defined gender (1)
"I sexually identify as an R15."

Height of male anthro: 368 pixels

Height of Robloxian: 303 pixels.

The average height of a white American male - according to Google - is 177.8 centimeters, or 5'10.

In this case, we divide the height of the man by the height in pixels, then multiply that by the Robloxian's height in pixels to get the height of a Robloxian.

177.8 / 368 = 0.483152174 centimeters per pixel.

0.483152174 x 303 = 146.395109 centimeters, or 4.80298914042 feet tall Well, that's shorter than I am. Robloxians are five studs tall.

146.395109 / 5 = 29.2790218 centimeters per stud, or 0.960597828084 feet per stud.

Lifting strength is calculated here. I also advise you to scroll to the bottom of the blog because I updated it with a better lifting strength feat.

Bumping this yet again (And bumping the calc on the CE thread). Added two more possible abilities and added another lifting strength feat at the bottom of the blog.

I think that the new abilities seem reasonable to add after browsing through the first post.

Back