• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor JJK Speed Revision

I don’t know why I forgot this, but chapter 229 depicts both Yuta and Higuruma being able to perceive a less than 0.01 second DE. Fairly certain this is still Supersonic or something, so I’m not pushing for any big upgrades, just an update to their justifications.

I don’t know why I forgot this, but chapter 229 depicts both Yuta and Higuruma being able to perceive a less than 0.01 second DE. Fairly certain this is still Supersonic or something, so I’m not pushing for any big upgrades, just an update to their justifications.
this would be them in their base no ce reinforcement. i don't disagree or necessarily agree, just saying

subsonic

.1 = one tenth
.01 = one onehundredth
1 / one onehundredth = 100, or not supersonic

That has nothing to do with what I said. I said why would they not be using CE reinforcement to watch the fight?
it has something to do with what you said. you're basically saying they're in a fight mode when they're watching a fight show, when there is nothing proving this, nothing is consistent with this either in the entire series, so be serious.
unless you wanna go forth with this glaring issue where Yuta, Yuji and Higuruma is above everybody else in ce reinforcement now because they didn't react, bar yuji, higu and yuta. then go ahead.

it has something to do with what you said. you're basically saying they're in a fight mode when they're watching a fight show, when there is nothing proving this, nothing is consistent with this either in the entire series, so be serious.
unless you wanna go forth with this glaring issue where Yuta, Yuji and Higuruma is above everybody else in ce reinforcement now because they didn't react, bar yuji, higu and yuta. then go ahead.
Cursed energy amps your physical ability. Your argument would suggest that somehow those two could keep up with Gojo’s speed without reinforcing their stats. Also, Yuji didn’t react, just Yuta and Higuruma.

Cursed energy amps your physical ability. Your argument would suggest that somehow those two could keep up with Gojo’s speed without reinforcing their stats. Also, Yuji didn’t react, just Yuta and Higuruma.
cursed energy amps your physical ability yes, irrelevant to the point that it is commonly and consistently used in Battles when REINFORCING yourself. Not when you're sitting your ass down, watching a tv depicting two dudes fighting.
"Keep up with gojo's speed" Do you see why I don't disagree or agree. Because you shouldn't take the gang keeping up with gojo and sukuna fighting seriously. at all. everybody there is so many tiers below gojo and sukuna that they'd get statue blitzed to a really ridiculous level.
furthermore assuming that we take this scene seriously, you just proved to me as to how everybody else bar Yuta and Higuruma is below subsonic speed level despite reinforcing themselves (according to you they are reinforcing)
Yuji below subsonic speed is surely logical to the series bro.
actually why are crows from Mei Mei's grade 1 fodderass keeping up with the god tiers named gojo and sukuna? 😭

I will say, the other people not noticing isn't even Yuta and Higuruma having the best reactions, or whatever, they're just the only two who noticed and the FPS of the video was probably not even high enough to properly tell.

The JJK verse isn't very advanced technologically, and the best monitors in 2018 were 240hz monitors. There is no chance they were using that on Mei Mei's stream

Tbh, you don't really need this fight to scale their reactions to this. You also have Todo reacting to Hanami's attack within 0.01 seconds
VU3v5qT.png

Granted, it's not under 0.01. But it's close enough.

Back