• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Hax Addition for Arbok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
I keep watching random things and finding things that need adding. This time, I ended up starting to watch the Ruby and Sapphire era anime for Pokémon, and right on episode 6, A Poached Ego, I have an interesting addition for Arbok specifically.

At one point in the episode, Team Rocket were sent flying by a poacher, as they do. And while trying to figure out where he is now, Arbok lays its head on the ground. Meowth then says that Arbok is sensing the vibrations in the ground to locate him, which ends up working.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems to blatantly be Enhanced Senses, something which is not available on Arbok's profile. Suffice to say, let's get this hax added onto the profile. It isn't that complicated, and would at least just apply to Arbok, if not its previous evolution.

I also kinda want to give the Team Rocket Trio straight up 7-A Durability for Meowth simply shrugging off an electrified fence saying it's nothing compared to Pikachu's electric attacks, not to mention the whole crew going mano-a-mano against a Tyranitar, but that's a different subject altogether.

Scans might be worthwhile to verify the exact nature of the feat, but I've little reason to disbelieve your summary is accurate, so I'm mostly in support of/unopposed to this.

I mean, IRL snakes can literally do this, so I'm kinda willing to believe you on this without scans lol, they're definitely needed but it seems pretty believable

Good. Very good. I have added this to its profile, and this can be closed now.

Although, I would like to argue for at least High 7-C for Jessie since she beats up a Seviper to the point of unconsciousness two episodes later. But, again, subject for a different day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back