• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Gentle Criminal Upgrade

Guys I know this is a really random piece Of scaling to bring up but I checked Gentles page and saw his base elasticity is rated as large building level due to It being able to Stop a charge from 8% Deku but Gentle also got a 12x amp in lover mode(I’m pretty sure lover mode was an all around boost not just a physical one if it was just physical I feel it would’ve been stated)basing it off this and Deku’s 3.89 ton feat against Nine then 3.89 times 12 then gentles lover mode elasticity should be around 46.68 Tons of TNT or City Block Level for lover mode gentles elasticity durability(At least when it comes to using the multiplier stated on his page and appears to be the accepted multiplier by the wiki)
So he’d be in Lover Mode
Large Building Level Physically
City block level
with elasticity
I’m not sure if this is calc stacking or valid though so let me know
At least in the translation I read the multiplier wasn’t stated but the anime clarified the VIZ translation could’ve had the multiplier though
bonus:If you use the anime’s Tens Of times more the minimum of “tens” can be 20 then his Elasticity durability in lover mode would be 77,8 tons of TNT or City Block+ but this seems far less consistent and would also make Deku’s scaling kinda funky so I’d rather not this one be used.

Last edited:
Back