• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Genshin addition: Xiao limited spatial manipulation

Xiao: As Yanfei said, this space is chaotic and unstable, but it has its weaknesses. By attacking the point where both spaces connect, I was able to create a rift and move from one to the other.
Xiao: So... If I use all the energy I have, I may be able to tear a passage out of this chaotic space.
Yelan: Really... So powerful attacks can affect the space itself. I'd wondered if that was a possibility.

Source: https://www.projectcelestia.com/archive/quests/interlude-chapter/act-ii/details#1030-end-of-the-line

Doesn’t Yelan’s statement basically confirm this is the same non-physical interaction that has let us fight spirits and other elemental beings? It’s just a strong attack that even Itto could replicate.

Back