• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Game of Thrones Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
A lot of the GoT pages have some iffy durability justifications.

Dany
Human level, Wall level against fire attacks, Building level via dragons' defense
Unless something changed recently, fire and heat can’t be scaled to physicals without a universal energy system, and we don’t give separate durability stats for surviving fire. It’s just Fire/Heat Resistance.

Jon
Wall level (Survived a hit from a White Walker, took several stabs to the torso before dying)
Surviving getting stabbed isn’t durability, it’s stamina.

Robb
Street level (Survived being shot in the torso several times by crossbows even while unarmored, had to be finished off with a stab to the heart)
Same issue as Jon. These are stamina feats, not durability ones.

Arya
Same problem as Jon and Robb.

Stannis
Stamina, not durability.

Euron
See Jon, Robb, Arya and Stannis.

The Mountain
Wall level (Was able to get up after being stabbed with a long spear. Capable of withstanding the force of his own attacks)
First thing is a stamina feat.

Jorah
Stamina feat.

Barristan
Same as Jorah.

Grey Worm
Street level (Endured a stab wound)
Stamina.

Wun Wun
Wall level (Can survive being pierced by tons of arrows)
Stamina feat.

Thoros
Wall level (Endured a Wight bear bite)
There’s no link to this, but the word endured makes it sound like a stamina feat.

Night King
Large Building level against fire/heat (Effortlessly tanked Drogon's fire breath)
Same situation as Daenerys. This is just a fire/heat resistance feat, not durability.

The majority of these feats need to be moved to the characters’ stamina sections, and Dany and the Night King’s feats need to be moved to their heat/fire resistance justifications.

I can change all the stabs feats from durability to stamina after another GoT CRT in progress finishes. As for the Night King, Drogon's fire breath has an AP of 2.5189 tons, would that upgrade his durability to High 8-C or is it just resistance to fire/heat/magic?

I corrected Daenerys's profile, some of her resistance feats don't have scans because they are NSFW scenes

I might be wrong, another staff member can correct me if I am, but you can link the scenes if you put an NSFW disclaimer at the top of the page.

Doctor Manhattan’s page does this.

As for the Night King, Drogon's fire breath has an AP of 2.5189 tons, would that upgrade his durability to High 8-C or is it just resistance to fire/heat/magic?
It’s just fire/heat resistance, we can’t scale fire and heat to durability without a universal energy system or something similar.

Ok, I already removed that from the Night King, I'll do the rest when the other CRT is finished

I’m pretty sure Stannis’ should work for AP but yeah these are mostly stamina feats

my question is what’s the replacement for the durability?

I’m pretty sure Stannis’ should work for AP but yeah these are mostly stamina feats
Yeah, Stannis’ thing could be put in his AP as well as stamina.
my question is what’s the replacement for the durability?
If they don’t have any relevant dura feats (Jon, Arya and Euron already have some), they can just have the basic “Comparable to their striking strength” justification.

By the way, on the Peak Human Physical Characteristics page it says that withstanding being stabbed in fatal areas and still be able to fight it's a durability feat, shouldn't it be changed if that's stamina?

Yes, it should. If you get stabbed and the knife pierces you, then your durability has been bypassed.

Finally the other CRT is close to finish, the weapons of all the characters will be upgraded to 9-B, could that upgrade their Stamina as well?

I don’t think the AP of the blade makes getting stabbed by them more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back