• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Bowser powers addition

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https://youtu.be/MX1RIXIwzlI?t=2857

This fake Bowser inside of real Bowser can momentarily suck attack icons, preventing Mario and Luigi to use their respective moves. This is a form of Negation, which sadly it's now just power null. Someone with power null Resistance would not avoid this but whatever.

He should likely also have Adhesivity giving that he can encapsulate himself in his shell to go on some walls.

Is it called black hole too? (Didn't play the game, just the original)

If so, I will calc it.

Edit: ..Oh nevermind

I'm referring that the helmet can also suck attack icons, preventing Mario and Luigi to use their respective moves. In Paper Mario 64 Bowser can stomp one mario icon, preventing one from being used.

I noticed at the second of leaving the comment. No words for that.

Hmm.....all these abilities seem fine. Actually, the remake of Bowser's Inside Story included alot of new abilities for the the characters and a few new characters as well, specifically in Bowser Jr.'s Journey. I'll make the profile on the said characters later once I find the proper images and analyzed their abilities. For now, I'll just included the abilities for the Koopalings and Bowser Jr.

His profile says that he "has close proximity to real black holes", what's up with that?

I think that was there before our BH standards were as good as they are now. He was was near BHs-looking things many times but they didn't warp light or were called BHs, no?

No, it was definitely afterwards because I remember we had a discussion on black holes in the franchise and in general....... several times might I add.

Ok then, if someone could unlock me the profile I would update it.

Done. If somehow the BHs end up being rejected as such I will inform that here.

I changed Fawful's intellect to Extraordinary Genius btw.

Back