• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Beerus and Whis Ability

Screenshot (12)
Screenshot (11)

As you can see, Beerus and Whis easily withstood the intensity and heat of the core of the planet. Which grants them Heat Resistance, am I correct?

Again. 5400 C is nothing to anyone on their level. Unless its big bang level heat, then it is in no way notable.

How is it not? I've seen a lot of high tier characters not being able to tank high temperatures

Like?

There is also the fact that some characters can be affected by PIS or have a specfic weakness to heat

I can't recall, but there are, you can search for youself if you want. And I don't think having high tier level durabilities would automatically grant you resistances against heat and such.

WeeklyBattles said:
5400 C is the equivalent of 10255142.89 joules, or Wall level+

Temperature doesn't perfectly translate to joules, because temperature is not a unit of energy. It would be joules per unit space squared. E.g. a 5400 C pool of lava the size of a swimming pool will contain more energy than a pool of lava that's the same temperature but is the size of a bath tub. You have to find out how much energy there is in one the size of the volume or surface area of the human body, or the size of the character in question tanking it.

Back