• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Red Chaos Emeralds? Oh, they merged into becoming the 7 Multi-Colored Emeralds we know them as today. During the Great Harmony event.

So, the Red Emeralds are part of the equipment for Post-Harmony Super Forms.

image0.jpg

image0.png

I think so, yes. Please write a list of the EXACT titles for all the pages that you need to edit, so I can easily unlock them.

Also, what happened to your Supergenius intelligence for some Archie characters project?

Also, what happened to your Supergenius intelligence for some Archie characters project?

I was getting distracted with different projects before SuperGenius needed to be address, even a bit now. I plan to return SuperGenius with a CRT in the future so we may have a thread to go back to for this subject. I'll continue adding feats to pages, bit by bit, till then.

Okay. No problem.

What is left to do here, or should I close this thread now?

Okay. No problem.

What is left to do here, or should I close this thread now?
First, I should apply the changes to Sonic’s profile.

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.
Finished. I'll add Duplication and a note about the Red Chaos Emeralds on the Chaos Emerald (Archie Comics) page a bit later.

This can be closed

Last edited:
It's pretty cool that new stuff is being discovered about Archie so many years later, but I sorta wonder how this abillity went under everyone's radar for so long

It's pretty cool that new stuff is being discovered about Archie so many years later, but I sorta wonder how this abillity went under everyone's radar for so long

Because of how uncertain people are about how likely Sonic would use it in character. He can, but definitely wouldn't be his first several moves.

Because of how uncertain people are about how likely Sonic would use it in character. He can, but definitely wouldn't be his first several moves.
Even then, it should have still been a part of his profile with a note, but whatever. It flew right over my head too.

Alright, I added the ability to the Chaos Emeralds and added some notes.

This can definitely be closed

If it's added to the Chaos Emeralds profile...then every person that's able to use the Emeralds should be able to perform this ability too right?

Because they used the same Chaos Emeralds that Sonic used?
So? Sonic is only able to use it because he is aware its possible and is the only character that can replicate Chaos moves just by knowing about it.

With no training nor being biological specimen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back