• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

You can argue Sonic didn’t do it with intent but Hedgehog Genie can make Wishes become reality and he knows duplication via Chaos Emeralds are possible since then. Sonic only needs to know something is possible, in order for him to pull it off, like Chaos Control.

Let’s add it to Sonic’s page and the Chaos Emeralds. Not sure about other profiles atm.

I agree.

You can argue Sonic didn’t do it with intent but Hedgehog Genie can make Wishes become reality and he knows duplication via Chaos Emeralds are possible since then. Sonic only needs to know something is possible, in order for him to pull it off, like Chaos Control.

Let’s add it to Sonic’s page and the Chaos Emeralds. Not sure about other profiles atm.
The others should also be able to use it due to the fact that the Chaos Emeralds comes from the Chaos Force.

But adding it only to Sonic for now seems fine.

I would like to note, however, since Sonic hasn’t used duplication since the Emeralds produced an evil version of himself and left him in base form, Sonic might be unwilling to use it at the beginning of any of his vs debate fights, even if he can turn wishes into reality.

I would like to note, however, since Sonic hasn’t used duplication since the Emeralds produced an evil version of himself and left him in base form, Sonic might be unwilling to use it at the beginning of any of his vs debate fights, even if he can turn wishes into reality.

... Hm, I guess Sonic’s willingness of using duplication is a bit difficult to interpret I guess, if Sonic knows Mogul can do it and has interacted with fake Tails enough to know how well it works.

... Hm, I guess Sonic’s willingness of using duplication is a bit difficult to interpret I guess, if Sonic knows Mogul can do it and has interacted with fake Tails enough to know how well it works.
Sonic will probably never use it unless in a bloodlust battle.

Judging from the fake Super Sonic behavior, the Fake SS will get his job done first (beating the enemy of the real Sonic) then proceed for world domination. So if Sonic does use it, it will still be a 2 vs 1 battle.

Wouldn’t both Sonics team up against the opponent 1st?

In a what if scenario, the Chaos Emeralds would have Sonic in his Super Form then Super Sonic would try to duplicate. Not like using the Chaos Emeralds in an attempt to go Super, only to make a Sonic The Comic reference like in canon.

Also, now that we are talking about this, the duplicate had its own personality when it was created, what abilities it does that fall under?

Wouldn’t both Sonics team up against the opponent 1st?

In a what if scenario, the Chaos Emeralds would have Sonic in his Super Form then Super Sonic would try to duplicate. Not like using the Chaos Emeralds in an attempt to go Super, only to make a Sonic The Comic reference like in canon.
Well yeah, it will be a 2 (Real Sonic and FSS) vs 1 (The enemy), my english is bad sorry.

There is a possibility, but i think that it will be NLF.

Last edited:
Actually, now that i've think of it, where should the duplication ability be? Super Sonic's profile or base Sonic profile?

Actually, now that i've think of it, where should the duplication ability be? Super Sonic's profile or base Sonic profile?

Super Sonic. Base Sonic caused it by accident and it was implied during that event only the Red Chaos Emeralds could it. Meaning, once upon a time, Archie wanted to explore different abilities for each color.

That was dropped. But, Base Archie Sonic, controversial take, I don’t believe has ever used the Emeralds individually for abilities. He is a Power Ring guy in Base form. I don’t believe he ever figured out how he caused duplication to happen in Base Form.

Duplication is possible for Super Sonic because, it’s “dreams into reality”, and Sonic knows duplication is possible.

Last edited:
Super Sonic. Base Sonic caused it by accident and it was implied during that event only the Red Chaos Emeralds could it. Meaning, once upon a time, Archie wanted to explore different abilities for each color.

That was dropped. But, Base Archie Sonic, controversial take, I don’t believe has ever used the Emeralds individually for abilities. He is a Power Ring guy in Base form. I don’t believe he ever figured out how he caused duplication to happen in Base Form.

Duplication is possible for Super Sonic because, it’s “dreams into reality”, and Sonic knows duplication as possible.
Alright then, when should this be applied?

Since this is used via an external power source and is also useless, since it manifests an enemy to Sonic, should it really be listed?

Since this is used via an external power source and is also useless, since it manifests an enemy to Sonic, should it really be listed?
It doesn't manifest an enemy for Sonic immediately.

The duplicate will fight the enemy first then fight Sonic, so if used, Sonic will have number advantage.

“Dreams into reality”

Sonic wanted to help the aliens and assumed the 6 RedChaos Emeralds would create Super Sonic

image0.jpg

(Ignore Sonic’s comment about using 6 Green Chaos Emeralds. He had alway used 7 or absorbed Chaos Energy from Master Mogul using Power Rings before. The number seems like a reference to Sonic 1 (game))

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

(The Duplicate Super Sonic’s first move coming into being is defeating Sonic’s enemy before becoming the enemy)

Duplication with Red Chaos Emeralds sounds like it makes sense.

I suppose so, but it still seems like a redundant and mostly useless ability.

I suppose so, but it still seems like a redundant and mostly useless ability.
I don't see how this power would be useless.

Duplication would make the Opponent fight 2 Super Sonics or 2 Ultra Sonics at the same time and when the Duplicate turns on Sonic, Sonic would defeat it and/or the FateHax would take care of the Duplicate like the FateHax did in canon.

Sure, out of all the abilities, Duplication would not be the first... 10 moves Sonic would use, but its an ability he can use. "Dreams into Reality"

Okay. I suppose that it may be added then, but you need to clarify that the clone will not be under his control, and may even be hostile to him.

Let me write something up

Super Sonic:
Duplication ([https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/487862970521616385/833102626953756692/image0.jpg Super Sonic can create a copy of himself])

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Duplication:
[https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/487862970521616385/833742646269837382/image0.jpg Sonic can create another version of himself, a separate being]. This copy has all the abilities of Super Sonic but its has an unstable personality. While it obeyed the wishes of Sonic’s [https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/487862970521616385/833102620079947776/image0.jpg to defeat his current enemy], when it was done, it turned on Sonic himself. [https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/487862970521616385/833742652095725618/image0.jpg It was ultimately defeated by the FateHax].

Note:
While Sonic has only used Duplication in Base form, he did so with [https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/487862970521616385/833102610462539806/image0.jpg the power of 6 Red Chaos Emeralds] on accident. Those Red Chaos Emeralds would later merge together during the [[w:c:sonic:Great Harmony|Great Harmony]]. Sonic only needs to know something is possible to replicate it, like Chaos Control.

Last edited:
It seems like speculation to assume that he can replicate this feat by his own at any time without this specific equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back