• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
Alright, so I need to get some things cleaned up with Alien X's profile.

First of all, his hax listed could use more scans and justification. I literally had to ask about Alien X's Acausality on another thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/alien-x-acausality-question.110991/
So it's best we try to add justifications and crap for all of his hax.

Second, I suggest boosting his speed to MFTL due to being portrayed as above any of Ben's other aliens, Way Big scales to this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Ben_10:_Conquest_Ray
So I recommend having it so Alien X can upscale.

That's all I really had to say wow. So yeah, that's about it for here.

EDIT/Update: While speed has been fixed/agreed on, certain hax abilities just need their justifications fixed up.

Last edited:
Alien X is already MTFL due to Galaxy shenanigans, massively out speeding Way Bigs MTFL by virtue of traveling past Galaxies vs Planets. Even then, we can’t just upgrade him because he’s ‘portrayed as above all of Ben’s aliens’, that’d be quite ridiculous. After all, he’s stated to be above them due to his Reality Warping capabilities, not because he’s stronger than them (no matter how true it is), so scaling him without feats of him being comparable to Way Big is a no-no.

On the hax thing, I agree, his profile is a tad barebones. Green’s going to barge in here any second saying ‘I was planning this for later, cosmology thread, bla bla bla’ and stuff lol. Either way, we were indeed planning a revision sooner rather than later, and we’re waiting for the current Alien X CRT to close first ig, so I’m ngl, just shoving this out there with no suggestions on what to revise is a tad too hasty for my liking.

I’ve got nothing to say on the Acausality problem except that it comes from WoG, and none of the authors ever collaborate with eachother on Alien X. Also worthy to note, it’s kind of not very sensical unless everyone has Acasuality type 1, which I suspect they don’t quite have.

The page does not have him at MFTL, and it's gonna need an upgrade. Glad you had stuff to add here.

Alien X is indeed rated at Massively FTL+, pal. Even then, he’s never been compared to Way Big, not even indirectly (at least, to my knowledge), so we can’t just say ‘bam he’s faster now’.

On the hax thing, I agree, his profile is a tad barebones. Green’s going to barge in here any second saying ‘I was planning this for later, cosmology thread, bla bla bla’
Lol I was sleeping, nah but ehm justifications for hax don't need a CRT, just do it I guess. I'll find the upgrade CRT for most of his hax. Just don't make it too bloated in case that we need to add a bunch of other haxes to his profile or whatever, you never know.

so scaling him without feats of him being comparable to Way Big is a no-no
I'm tempted to let Efi downgrade AX's black hole and growing speed just to see what happens when AX hits FTL and has less speed than Way Big.
I’ve got nothing to say on the Acausality problem except that it comes from WoG, and none of the authors ever collaborate with eachother on Alien X. Also worthy to note, it’s kind of not very sensical unless everyone has Acasuality type 1, which I suspect they don’t quite have.
Could you say your issues in the Q&A thread? I explained it there.

So what are the conclusions here regarding what needs to be done?

Back