• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Additions RWBY

Just some things that are missing from profiles. Jaune only has Healing for his Semblance, when he should also get Statistics Amplification since it also boost other’s Semblances.

Also, what is the range for Oz’s cane nuke? It only states extended melee range when it should also state the range of the explosion.

Any scan for that Jaune healing with his semblance. Would be helpful for people who haven’t watch RWBY or can’t remember it well. It is always important to put scan(s) in a CRT

As for the range of Ozpin’s nuke, from this accepted calculation on his profile, the range of the explosion is 3807.11m, so the nuke is kilometers in range

Also, in case your CRT isn’t receiving any attention, you should go and invite knowledgeable members as well as staffs to participate in the thread on their wall

Several kilometers with Long Memory seems fine to me.

I don't think you need a CRT to add scans to a profile, your just linking the thing in general, but it is already on the profile.

I thought all aura can heal though. Jaune is just boosting the regeneration they already have rather than healing them himself. Granger boosting low regeneration to high low would be listable in some form and jaune would have it for himself when he uses his semblance on himself. It’s just a bit more steps than a straight heal.

I thought all aura can heal though. Jaune is just boosting the regeneration they already have rather than healing them himself. Granger boosting low regeneration to high low would be listable in some form and jaune would have it for himself when he uses his semblance on himself. It’s just a bit more steps than a straight heal.
True, but one of the types of healing is "Accelerates the natural rate of recovery of the body, allowing it to heal from even serious damage for a short time", which is what he did to Weiss, as there was no way her Aura would naturally heal from that in a short time without a boost.

Oh, I haven’t read the healing page in a while, I’m surprised that’s not only on there but the first type on there. Then it’s fine.

Oh, I haven’t read the healing page in a while, I’m surprised that’s not only on there but the first type on there. Then it’s fine.
Thanks. Are you also fine with Statistic Amplification, since that's technically the main purpose of this thread?

Alright then, I added it. One more thing before this thread can be closed, the power section of the RWBY page needs to be reworded. The beginning portion should be worded better, and even though I still think Ozpin should scale to Cinder, it was agreed that he doesn't, yet it still states that he does in the section, so it should be changed as well.

Last edited:
Alright then, I added it. One more thing before this thread can be closed, the power section of the RWBY page needs to be reworded. The beginning portion should be worded better, and even though I still think Ozpin should scale to Cinder, it was agreed that he doesn't, yet it still states that he does in the section, so it should be changed as well.
I did think it was worded very weird when I slightly changed it, but I didn’t want to change it too much (thought I noticed too late that + signs are used on that section so Team Rwby should be high 8-C+ rather than what they currently are). I don’t know how editing rules go for just poor formatting I feel like people should just be allowed to edit that, but waiting for staff won’t hurt.

Last edited:
I did think it was worded very weird when I slightly changed it, but I didn’t want to change it too much (thought I noticed too late that + signs are used on that section so Team Rwby should be high 8-C+ rather than what they currently are). I don’t know how editing rules go just poor formatting I feel like people should just be allowed to edit that, but waiting for staff won’t hurt.
Yeah like it says "While students are Large Building level and main characters peak at Large Building level", when that doesn't really make sense structurally.

Alright since it was merely a editing issue I figured it was okay to change it, which means this can be closed.

Back