• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor addition to Tet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tet

Additional Abilities:

Time Stop & Light Manipulation: When he got Suniaster, the first thing he did was stop everything including time and then recreate the world.
Then slowly...held over the [Star Grail] with his hand, and then------------......

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

That view, everyone in the world witnessed.
Therefore, that was, one of the very few things of this history, that was left recorded as a historical fact...

----First, light engulfed the world.

The light that expanded in the far away horizon, covered the red heaven and dyed even the land in white, and stole the boundary of heaven and earth.

When the light that expanded soundlessly stopped----the world, had lost its color.

Everyone felt troubled in differentiating the heaven from earth, and then, in the space of one beat they noticed.

The ash that danced in the sky stopped in space, the fires of war forgot to flicker, and any and all things stopped.

----Even the time. Everything, besides those who possessed life.

While being silenced by that view, leaving behind the life and the living ones, in the space of many instants.

----A impact engulfed the world.

It was clearly different from destruction----a gentle power passed through as if licking the world.

At the same time, the ones who looked up to the sky----opened their eyes.

A view that missed the normal course----all living things, and races just gazed at that while still not understanding it.

Source: Vol 6 Chapter 5

Sound Manipulation: His voice reached all things in the creation above and below the heavens.
“Well----now then.”

Saying that the weakest, and the last Old Deus held up the [Star Grail].

And announced, with a voice that reached all things in the creation above and below the heavens.

Those of the Exceed [Sixteen Races] that proclaims to have intelligence----!

----And then this myth that will never be sung.

Now continues, carried onto the myth that’s now talked on----in other words.

Carrying on the Ashieit (The Rules of the Legacies),
Nothing of the Aschent (Agreement of the Sixteen Races),
Based on the Throne (Ashente) of Sole God it will be established the [Ten Oaths] .

Now look up and behold. Today, in this day, the world changed.

----Aschente<Swear upon the Oaths>----!!

Source: Vol 6 Chapter 5

Resistance to BFR: It is said that Old Deus could easily break out of the pocket space.
It was clearly overkill against one of the other races. However, deploying this ultimate attack on an enemy larger than oneself would be pointless. It only worked here because Azril had vastly more power than Jibril—enough to seal her off in a separate dimension. Beings stronger than Azril—such as Phantasmas, Dragonias, and Old Dei—could easily break out of the pocket space, rendering the attack useless.

Source: Practical War Game - High Card All Raise Part 2

Possible Plot Manipulation or Text Manipulation: With his book, he writes the plot of the story of Kuuhaku.

“Please don’t make me wait too long, Blank.”

He kicked the edge of the piece he was sitting on with his heels.

“I can hardly stand it anymore. If you make me wait too long—I’m going to have to visit you, aren’t I?”

Twisting his mouth into an impudent grin, he whispered:
“Oh, that’s right. Next—”

Apparently having thought of how to continue his story, Tet twirled his quill.

“‘One day, a pair of gamers was invited from another world to a country of Immanity, the lowest-ranking race among the Ixseeds. Coming to the last bastion of beleaguered Immanity—to Elkia—they defended it from other races and became the king and queen—and that is where everything started’… I like it!”

—The scribbles he wrote, now a story, would soon be an epic passed down among the bards for generations. Penned by the hand of the God himself, foretelling the gods to come. In other words: the prologue to the newest myth—.

Source: Prologue Vol 2

Last edited:
Sound Manipulation: His voice reached all things in the creation above and below the heavens
Iirc this is flowery language and not sure if it can be used for sound manip. From what I remember when I was reading it, it feels a little more like telepathy of some sort?

Resistance to BFR: It is said that Old Deus could easily break out of the pocket space
That would be resistance to sealing.

Also very unsure about the plot manip stuff. From what I remember of the novels, it's more of flowery language than him actually Manipulating the plot. Like how even in real life we have stuff like this "write their own story" and something similar. Plus the narration says how it will become a legend in the future. Meaning him bringing those two (?) to this world started this story/legend that will change the world.

Text manip, not sure about. I will try rereading that bit again sometime soon to confirm it. But I can vaguely remember him using a pen to write on a paper (or was that another instance?)

Iirc this is flowery language and not sure if it can be used for sound manip. From what I remember when I was reading it, it feels a little more like telepathy of some sort?
That's not a flowery, in the anime his voice really reaches all the creatures of the [16 Races] and then he makes the law that governs Disboard.
That would be resistance to sealing
It seems so
Also very unsure about the plot manip stuff. From what I remember of the novels, it's more of flowery language than him actually Manipulating the plot. Like how even in real life we have stuff like this "write their own story" and something similar. Plus the narration says how it will become a legend in the future. Meaning him bringing those two (?) to this world started this story/legend that will change the world.

Text manip, not sure about. I will try rereading that bit again sometime soon to confirm it. But I can vaguely remember him using a pen to write on a paper (or was that another instance?)
During Tet's conversation with Holou, Tet confesses that he doesn't see the future because that doesn't exist yet (he hasn't written the story) where the book still has a lot of blank pages.

I guess it's like Text Manipulation.

Got the episode number for the anime where he speaks?

It deffo isn't plot manip. And text manip seems kinda odd just from the the scan.

He wrote the newest myth plot of story which is Blank's journey, therefore Tet said he doesn't see the future but only the past because the future doesn't exist yet he hasn't continued writing the story

“That's makes it exciting-filling in the results of the game”

Nah not really. He isn't writing the myth in plot manip form, just that he was responsible for the future myths being written.

Don't see text manip either.

Let's put it this way, Essentially he is the catalyst that started this new myth. And he might write in a book or something to pass it on.

The scribbles he wrote, now a story, would soon be an epic passed down among the bards for generations. Penned by the hand of the God himself, foretelling the gods to come. In other words: the prologue to the newest myth
As I said earlier, this part merely refers to the part about how Tet changed the world by bringing these humans here. This is just poetic narration, a lot of writers uses it to hint the future events/ending, even if the future isn't written. But the author obviously knows.

Penned in this case refers to Tet being the instrument that brought these people to this world. And the last bit is a meta comment.

After rereading the few pages, I think time stop seems fine, tho won't be time manip.

It was stopped for a brief moment and then resumed. Its either that, or they moved so fast time froze for them for a second

Bathing in light for the first time, he felt his body sear, but at the same time, he felt the mountains—ravaged and devastated—regenerating themselves as if by a magic trick to assume their proper form
One hundred seventy-seven ghosts, in their respective locations, with their respective bodies, understood what was happening and watched with chests brimming with individual emotions. An irresistible, absolute command was being echoed by all things as the world was remade. Humans had no way to detect magic, but they knew just the same

There is this part which might hint at maybe reversing time? Albeit for non living things only. Kinda confusing ngl

I don't see anything, I don't even know what the context is
You can't see the quoted bits?

And that's the two paragraphs after the one you linked at the top.

Here is a normal version of it;

Bathing in light for the first time, he felt his body sear, but at the same time, he felt the mountains—ravaged and devastated—regenerating themselves as if by a magic trick to assume their proper form

One hundred seventy-seven ghosts, in their respective locations, with their respective bodies, understood what was happening and watched with chests brimming with individual emotions. An irresistible, absolute command was being echoed by all things as the world was remade. Humans had no way to detect magic, but they knew just the same

“...Haha...that bastard----he seriously did it...!”
While burning out his body by bathing in the light for the first time----the mountains that were thoroughly destroyed and devastated----Rewinded just like a magic trick, and he felt it being grouped into the shape it
should be.

The one hundred seventy-seven [Ghosts], in their respective places, with their
respective bodies.

They understood what happened, and looked thoughtfully with emotions in their
chests.

It’s impossible to oppose, an absolute order, which all things in creation responded to----

----The world. The appearance of it being recreated.

Humans can’t even sense magic but, even so there was confidence.

Why is it they didn’t know----but.

The war----the long eternal great war, ended now with this.
This is the fan translated version

Light Manipulation and Time Stop it's fine for that.

Sound Manipulation its kinda vague for get this, even those feats sound like flowery words and kinda hyperbole.

Resistance to BFR it's no, because would be Resistance to Sealing.
Because she was carried into the pocket space due to his opponent's seal and on the other hand she was able to breaks the pocket space and this would be Resistance to Sealing.

Text Manipulation its sure its kinda accepted but Plot Manipulation its debatable.

I have applied as Confluctor said.

For Sound Manip that isn't flowery or hyperbole, like in the anime, he's in King Chess Piece makes the laws governing Disboard [Ten Convenants]. His voice truly reaches all living beings and living things [Exceeds]

He declared to all the people roaming on the land.
"—To everyone, who used up all extremes of strength, violence, desperation, and death.
Show me proof that you, who built towers of corpses, are civilised beings as you so claim."
'What is the dif erence between you and the ‘unintelligent beasts’?
All the races unanimously said that there was no need to prove their own intelligence.
But, in front of this barren and abandoned world, this discourse was too empty.
Ultimately, there was no answer that was accepted by God.
God said.
—From this piece of Heaven, I command that there will be no plundering or bloodshed.
Those words became an [Oath], becoming the absolute unchanging law of the world.
From that day onwards, [War] disappeared from the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back