• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor addition to Boruto & Minato

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's better to just say it's dimensional travel I guess
Dimensional Travel
Dimensional Travel seems fine for me
Disagree, It would be better if it is assumed to be a dimensional travel.
No. This follows the way HNJ works, which teleports to destination using hand seals and markers. This wa proven by Boruto who marked the marker on the konoha emblem that the toad kashin Koji brought him, to teleport to Isshiki dimension. In essence, there's no difference with hiraishin in general [for how it works & is similar to HNJ Tobirama and Minato], only the difference is in the range of objects placed.

One important thing I noticed is that he didn't teleport to a mark directly
Like Minato or Tobirama

Unless I'm missing something
He did it like twice

We don't even have a timeskip Boruto profile yet.

Someone's currently working on the profile as we speak, and they'll drop it once we get further into the timeskip.
Ooh, sorry I didn't know that.

I will edit it, to be scaled to Minato as well, due to the use of Hiraishin no jutsu which is above Boruto. What do you think?
One important thing I noticed is that he didn't teleport to a mark directly
Like Minato or Tobirama

Unless I'm missing something
He did it like twice
He uses Mark to get to the object he's aiming for, with the help of Koji's kashin frog.

What do you mean?

Interdimensional range with Teleportation (Hiraishin no jutsu): In chapter 4 of Boruto Two Blue vortex, Boruto is shown using Hiraishin no jutsu from Konoha to the isshiki dimension where Jubi is kept. Minato is stated to have an advantage in the use of Hiraishin no jutsu, he should not be below Boruto in terms of use.
All timeskip revisions should wait for a while. We barely just started the new manga. At least wait till the arc is concluded first.

The verse is so messed up right now tbh

No. This follows the way HNJ works, which teleports to destination using hand seals and markers. This wa proven by Boruto who marked the marker on the konoha emblem that the toad kashin Koji brought him, to teleport to Isshiki dimension. In essence, there's no difference with hiraishin in general [for how it works & is similar to HNJ Tobirama and Minato], only the difference is in the range of objects placed.
Dimension travel seems fine
All timeskip revisions should wait for a while. We barely just started the new manga. At least wait till the arc is concluded first.

The verse is so messed up right now tbh
I edited (added), how does HNJ's scaling also apply to Minato? Minato is better than Boruto.

If it applies to Minato then it applies to Tobirama as well.
I don't think so. I'm not sure that Tobirama is able to use it as well as Boruto for very distant marking, even with the help of the frog. narratively, Tobirama just combines HNJ with many kunia & low range.

I also take the scale here for Minato, because Boruto himself stated that Minato is better.

Not that I’m entirely opposed to minato getting it too, but how possible is it that boruto’s just referring to the fact that he needed the toad to be quiet in order to concentrate before teleporting?

I don't think so. I'm not sure that Tobirama is able to use it as well as Boruto for very distant marking, even with the help of the frog. narratively, Tobirama just combines HNJ with many kunia & low range.

I also take the scale here for Minato, because Boruto himself stated that Minato is better.
I would have to read more war arc, but Minato's reputation was FTG and given the fact that he's family would explain Boruto's statement. But if I recall correctly, Naruto called FTG his dad's jutsu, and Tobirama had to correct him lol. Given he's the less popular user-creator of the jutsu, I say more often than not he would be just as capable.

Not that I’m entirely opposed to minato getting it too, but how possible is it that boruto’s just referring to the fact that he needed the toad to be quiet in order to concentrate before teleporting?
The frog helps Boruto by marking the Konoha emblem, which makes it possible to teleport Boruto to the Isshiki dimension. he could do it, even if it was preceded by a hand seal. Likewise with the statement 'I'm not as deft at this as Grandpa'

Yeah, Minato and Tobirama can get this in the meantime. Should be fine.
Actually, I don't find a reasonable reason that Tobirama could be scaled above Boruto. It's true that he created Nua, but narratively his use of HNJ isn't that prominent. Maybe you have your own reasons, or something like that?

Dimensional travel looks pretty good

Actually, I don't find a reasonable reason that Tobirama could be scaled above Boruto. It's true that he created Nua, but narratively his use of HNJ isn't that prominent. Maybe you have your own reasons, or something like that?
It's just simple teleportation from A to B. It isn't like we're discussing some advanced variation of the technique we've only seen one person use. And since Boruto is the only person who has used FTG trans-dimensionally while comparing himself to Minato, who's never done such a thing, there's no reason to assume the literal creator of the jutsu can't replicate such a contextually basic feat.

It's just simple teleportation from A to B. It isn't like we're discussing some advanced variation of the technique we've only seen one person use. And since Boruto is the only person who has used FTG trans-dimensionally while comparing himself to Minato, who's never done such a thing, there's no reason to assume the literal creator of the jutsu can't replicate such a contextually basic feat.
Therefore, I contradict that assumption. I also think that Tobirama just created an ability without developing it, such as Hiraishin no jutsu, Edo tensei, kage bunshin, Etc. Therefore, Boruto's feats with 'Frog' can be higher than Tobirama.

But I also thought of something that Tobirama could be scaled too, because he can imprint FTG's 'Mark', with the help of the statement 'Marks imprinted on objects never disappear'. I might change my mind before this thread is closed.

However, since this thread has already been implemented & I want this closed immediately. I don't have any arguments for making Teleportation scaled to interdimensional, so maybe it can be included on Tobirama between someone making a new CRT or someone who will include it on Tobirama's profile. Uchihaslayer's mind agrees with this.

Therefore, I contradict that assumption. I also think that Tobirama just created an ability without developing it, such as Hiraishin no jutsu, Edo tensei, kage bunshin, Etc. Therefore, Boruto's feats with 'Frog' can be higher than Tobirama.

But I also thought of something that Tobirama could be scaled too, because he can imprint FTG's 'Mark', with the help of the statement 'Marks imprinted on objects never disappear'. I might change my mind before this thread is closed.
Tobirama actually developed FTG. He actually uses hiraishin no justu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back