• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor addition to a random SCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
This is what I get for not checking everything possible about any of these SCPs.

After being prompted to, I went through the different SCP profiles that I myself had made, and out of the 6 profiles I had, only one actually had a listed tale outside of its own article, SCP-956.

So how far into the high tiers did I manage to push this random pinata? Well, not at all, actually. In fact, since this tale is simply another article from a rival organization, there is not much else to be seen here. The only notable additions that can be ssen here is:

1. Limited Mind Manipulation (Its candies can induce subconscious thoughts in children 12 and under to coerce them to eat the candies)
  2. Resistance to Fire, Heat, Explosion and Acid Manipulation to a limited extent (While the main specimen can be easily disposed of with fire, its candies are heat and blast resistant, and can only be destroyed with acidic substances with a pH of 2 or less)
Goal is pretty easy here. Add the abilities to the page. I'm pretty sure there isn't a need for a whole Extended Canon key for such minor abilities that logically fall in place with the Article Canon counterpart. Just add the abilities and call it a day.

The two sources are written by different people
We gotta be consistent with our EC rules so the abilities while fine should be in a separate key

You should be in a separate key..:(

That's fine, I suppose.

Right, I made the changes to the profile, so this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back