• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Addition Speed for Arata Kasuga and Astral Trinity.

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Infinite Speed for Arata Kasuga and Deus Trinity.

———

As this scan shows, that Infinite Multi-Level Spell Lucifer's Gazel attack can create attacks that appear to freeze, keep in mind that this is not a TimeStop, because as is well known, only users of the Acedia Archive can manipulate time.

Even Deus only has 3 Archives, namely Superbia, Gula and Avarita. In addition, Deus is said to be able to activate only one Archive at the moment, Superbia. In this way, it is not a Time Manipulation.

Okey next, Where is the freeze?, The freeze is in the black panel.

Well at Trinity Seven use the black Panel to prove that the environment is frozen.
This is proof :

and also from Deus Trinity's feats may include the Infinite speed qualification because Lucifer's Gaze can make attacks that freeze the surrounding environment, then Arata can react to the speed of the attack, even destroying the attack.

Conclusions : Deus Trinity get Infinite Attack Speed & Arata get Infinite React and Combat Speed

Last edited:
Where is it said that only users of the Stagna Archive can manipulate time in general?

Where is it said that only users of the Stagna Archive can manipulate time in general?
Ahh, I forgot. I mean the Acedia Archives. I was really out of focus, sorry. Also, Stagna is the Thema of Archive Acedia.

https://trinity-seven.fandom.com/wiki/Lieselotte_Sherlock

In the Trinity Seven wiki, we see that Liese is an Archive Acedia user, and I still have proof that she is.

Here we can see Liese, who is an Acedia user, manipulating time.

Even when Arata had accepted Liese's Archive

Arata can also do things like stopping time as well.

Is this enough to prove that only Archive Acedia can manipulate time?

Back