• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor addition for Mankar Camoran

This is my first revision thread , sorry forward if i make a mistake.

Mankar should have conceptual manipulation because of this text on his profile

" He can reshape an individual's Protonymic, the Tone of their Soul which defines their being within the Song of the Aurbis, and rewrite their whole history and being"

so , what does the "nymic" mean ? , mostly occasion in the elder scrolls nymic has associated with "name" which give a shape of being.

Should this qualify for conceptual manipualtion ?

I don't think that manipulating someone's nymic is constrained to one particular type of concept. It should mostly based on what being did that character has shown to manipulate. It is the tone that decide their being within the Aurbis and the basis of their existence. Meaning that depending on what and their level of existence (for example, Daedric Princes) that a character affect, it is possible for it to qualify for any type of concept.

The song is echoed on all level of existence no matter you have manipulate nymic of rock , people , or animal the tone of name (nymic) are still fall in them , (example dovakiin have concept in his low-7-B key) that's why i think level of existence is not neccessary.

The song is echoed on all level of existence no matter you have manipulate nymic of rock , people , or animal the tone of name (nymic) are still fall in them , (example dovakiin have concept in his low-7-B key) that's why i think level of existence is not neccessary.
Well, the reason why I said that it depends on the level of existence is to limit NLF about this ability.

Anyway, yes, I do agree that it qualified for conceptual manipulation, since it manipulate the same thing that tonal magic manipulates, which is the Song of Creation.

What is the type of concept your think ?
It doesn't really have specific type, because it can be any of the types depending on how Mankar uses it. For example, if Mankar Camoran manipulate Dagon's nymic, he would effectively manipulate the very concept of destruction that Dagon embodies, thus that would be type 2 conceptual manipulation.

Last edited:
Back