• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mini Legendary Bladers: Yuki Mizusawa vs Kenta Yumiya

End of Fury Mercury Anubius vs Flash Sagitario

Takes place in a stadium (so stadium outs and running out of spin count as losses), and both are in character.

I would have done Tithi, but pretty sure Tithi beats both of them lol

I'm gonna go with Kenta without much difficulty on this one.

While both are Legendary Bladers, Kenta should definitely be at the higher end of power here than Yuki and Anubius. Even before becoming a Legendary Blader, Kenta using his normal Sagitario became strong enough to not just almost beat Gingkas Cosmic Pegasus in battle, but even give a notable struggle to Ryuga of all people. So on his own, Kenta was one of, if not, the strongest of the Bladers who compared to the Legendary Bladers. And when becoming a legendary Blader, Sagitario obtained L-Dragos star fragment to become vastly stronger and could go toe to toe with Diablo Nemesis to an extent. So Legendary Kenta not only gained Ryugas power, but became a threat to Rago by himself.

Yuki, while strong, was pretty much crap before turning into a Legendary Blader and at best survived a few blows from Casual L-Drago. Even after awakening the star fragments power, he only gave a small struggle to L-Drago, which got easily taken care of and was only from then on capable of comparing to other legendary Bladers and certainly didn't stand a chance at facing Nemesis on his lonesome.

So in the end, Kenta easily is higher in the Legendary Blader tier than Yuki.

Besides power, Sagitario also has much better staying endurance via being a stamina type, which will let it easily outlast Anubius and it can increase its power even more via Attack Mode. And with its tall spin track giving some trouble here, that's even worse.

So going with Kenta at least 7/10.

Thats what I thought would happen, but it wouldn't be a stomp, right? Also, soon I'm gonna make a thread on the top 10 legendary bladers

Forgot about this.

Definitely not a stomp. Kentas Sagitario is stronger by a good degree but not that more powerful to make it stompish. Its more decisive than anything else really.

But if you want to use another Legendary Blader to make it more even then sure.

I'll keep it as Kenta. The only argement I could see being used is their actual Beys. A super small bey like Anubius coulf go under and hit Sagitarrio's Performance Tip which would knock it off balance.

Considering even Nemesis's attacks toward the bottom of Sagitario didn't really do anything I doubt that. Plus, Kenta would know Yuki would try to use Anubius's low height to its advantage so if that were the case, he can easily just have Sagitario keep Anubius's distance and turn this into a stamina showdown. Then it'd only be a matter of time until Anubius loses power first and loses via sleepout.

yeah, I don't agree with the argument, but is a possible way for Yuki to win, making it not a stomp

It's not a stomp at all yes.

But Sagitario is a stamina type bey regardless of anything else. Kenta can definitely use the strategy of dragging the battle out and rely on stamina. And for Anubius, its a low to the ground attack type so it making low attacks to Sagitario is pretty much the only thing it could do other than making higher attacks to target the fusion wheel.

Back