• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyoya vs kenta. Beyblade

I'm not disagreeing that Kenta is a stronger Blader in terms of purely raw attack power. I'm just disagreeing that Kenta will be able to win based PURELY on raw power here, as that's not the case.
Then what advantages do you think Kyoya has? Again, I'm willing to change my opinion if somebody brings good evidence for Kyoya.

To start off, Kyoya's Leone is one of the strongest defensive type Beyblade's in the series. He has several, several defensive amps in the form of wind based attacks that can serve to blow Kenta away before he can hit Leone. These attacks can also send Sagitario into the air, something Kyoya does IC.

This isn't even mentioning that Kyoya is a much more skilled and experienced Blader in comparison to Kenta, so it'll be even harder for Kenta to land a hit on Leone even without defensive amps since Kyoya has a much higher level of skill and experience. I can show evidence of this if necessary, but it should be obvious.

Also, Flash Sagitario has a big weaknesses, in the fact that most of its special moves are sealed. It doesn't have the claws that Flame Sagitario did, so, Kenta can't use Flame Claw, which is something that gets pointed out in the fight against Rago. So while it's raised performance tip allows it to negate a lot of offensive moves, it also leaves him open, especially against someone like Kyoya who doesn't necessarily focus on raw power.

To start off, Kyoya's Leone is one of the strongest defensive type Beyblade's in the series. He has several, several defensive amps in the form of wind based attacks that can serve to blow Kenta away before he can hit Leone. These attacks can also send Sagitario into the air, something Kyoya does IC.

This isn't even mentioning that Kyoya is a much more skilled and experienced Blader in comparison to Kenta, so it'll be even harder for Kenta to land a hit on Leone even without defensive amps since Kyoya has a much higher level of skill and experience. I can show evidence of this if necessary, but it should be obvious.

Also, Flash Sagitario has a big weaknesses, in the fact that most of its special moves are sealed. It doesn't have the claws that Flame Sagitario did, so, Kenta can't use Flame Claw, which is something that gets pointed out in the fight against Rago. So while it's raised performance tip allows it to negate a lot of offensive moves, it also leaves him open, especially against someone like Kyoya who doesn't necessarily focus on raw power.
Yea, these're good points. I think I'll change my vote to Kyoya for these reasons. There's also the fact that Kenta isn't as experienced or knowledgeable about his new bey than his previous one, something which nearly caused him to slip up when he fought Dark Helm. He most definitely doesn't have nearly as many special moves as Kyoya does, while Kyoya's spent plenty of time training with his new power.

Yeah, it's mostly skill and experience that sets Bladers like Kyoya apart from the rest. Kenta just doesn't have the level of training that Kyoya has displayed throughout the series.

Literally the end of the series has Kyoya battle all the legendary bladers and defeat them before challenging Gingka, including Kenta. It’s on Kyoya’s profile.
Oh yea, I forgot about that. Well, it’s not outright confirmed but implied. Kyoya just said “You’re the only one left.”

Back