• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft Zombie VS Ice Climbers (Battle for the second weakest 8-C)

Assuming they're both base, I'd give it to the ice climbers. They're considerably more agile and likely smarter, considering they can leap large distances and navigate a dangerous mountain. They also have an actual weapon, so I'm gonna gove for them.

Since this is still fair, I’ll bump this

The zombie is actually 0.31 tons but the voting reasoning still seems fair and it’s gonna be hard for the zombie to deal with 2 goes at once.

Ice Climbers FRA

I vote to Ice Climbers FRA. While The Zombie is 0.31 tons, but Ice Climbers outsmarts. In Ice Climbers' original game, avoiding enemies, breaking blocks and going up are their average day. Zombie's standard tactic is easy to be predicted.

Back