• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft Void Manipulation/Law Manipulation

Right now it currently says that The Player has Void Hax/Law Manipulation via the Difficulty. I assume this is from the world options, as commands are considered game mechanics. However, in the World options, there is also an option for the Player to go into creative mode, and enable cheats, so wouldn't this logically give the Player all the abilities that creative mode and cheats grant him? Considering that we allow the player to change the difficulty and all.

"Shush. Sometimes the player created a small, private world that was soft and warm and simple. Sometimes hard, and cold, and complicated."
This was where the difficulty abilities came in for the Real Player in the End Poem I believe.

Creative mode doesn't really exist canonically.

(Although a key for Creative mode cheats anyway wouldn't be bad imo)

If that is the case, then that doesn't prove that its talking about the difficulty. On the profile, it also says that they can erase an entire world instantly, which would involve going into the world options as well.

It's sort of implied by them creating their own small private worlds when talking about dreaming of Minecraft, and then waking up from said dream to dream another dream.

The law manipulation comes from two things: manipulating difficulty, which changes the law on how powerful hostile mobs are, and peaceful mode creates a law that outright voids hostile mobs from existence.

I'm assuming that difficulty came from the same quote from above
Sometimes the player created a small, private world that was soft and warm and simple. Sometimes hard, and cold, and complicated
I wasn't around when the Real Player key was created, but when reviewing the poem this was the most I could pick up.

The second thing is the fact that the Real Players create a Minecraft World, which includes The Overworld, the Nether, and the End. Each dimension has different physics (such as exploding beds, bedrock burning forever in the End, etc).

Regardless I'd be down for a Creative Mode key but good luck getting that through to everyone. I've tried.

Last edited:
Ive thought this for a long time. It doesn't make sense that "The Player" has a key, including the options for creating a world, but we exclude the actual options he has for creating said worlds, such as Cheats and Creative Mode.

Back