• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft Nether Update (Cabinbatake vs Speed-o'-Sound Sonic) [GRACE]

How long has this Cabinbatake been a thing

Anyway Sonic is very skilled as he is a Ninja and I'm assuming he does have access to all weapons, including exploding shurikens. Sonic has been shown to spam them too. What all does Cabinbatake do?

How long has this Cabinbatake been a thing
The profile? 27 days. The character? Over 6 months.
Anyway Sonic is very skilled as he is a Ninja and I'm assuming he does have access to all weapons, including exploding shurikens. Sonic has been shown to spam them too. What all does Cabinbatake do?
Cabinbatake should be at least somewhat comparable in skill as a feared assassin. Cabinbatake uses his soul energy-infused weapons, which includes a pistol and shotgun for mid/long range, and a cutlass for close range. He has enhanced senses (which now that I think about it should actually be extrasensory based on the justification) to see Sonic's soul, making afterimages, illusions, and smoke ineffective. He has the exact same smoke as Sonic, albeit it won't help much because of Sonic's enhanced senses. He also has an aura that slows all incoming attacks by 4x, but in this key he won't use it unless he starts struggling.

You did say that’s only gonna happen if he struggles. Sonic is an assassin, he could find the right opening before the aura is used
The aura is thought-based. If Cabin Potato falls behind for whatever reason he can and will use it. Cabinbatake is also an assassin and preventing leaving openings is sort of his specialty with his massive weak point and all.

The aura is thought-based. If Cabin Potato falls behind for whatever reason he can and will use it. Cabinbatake is also an assassin and preventing leaving openings is sort of his specialty with his massive weak point and all.
He probably takes this then, sonic doesn’t seem to have much ways to win but I don’t think it’s impossible for him to win either. I’ll go ahead and vote for Cabinbatake, he edges out the win with his aura and such

Back