• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft and its size in other media

Ok, in AvA/AvM thread number 30, @Psychomaster35 asked me if AvA's characters shouldn't be High 3-A cuz a Minecraft icon can destroy minecraft, which is canonically infinite, the thing is that AvA doesn't It's part of official Minecraft, I told him that we couldn't because we can't use the part of the poem because it's neither canonical or official, in a similar case it would be Minecraft: Story mode, which although it's an official Mojang product, there's no nothing to indicate that it really is infinite (that I remember) and I doubt we can scale to the final poem.

The AvM case will still be 3A because the black hole absorbs all dimesions(including worlds that were created apart) and the sky, functioning as a Hyper black hole.

And any other feats of affecting all of Minecraft in other non-canonical media will be 5-A, as they should still scale to the base Minecraft size due to the existence of the Far Lands.

those are my thoughts, what do you all think?

Back