• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Thought?

Damn, we really made some great breakthroughs in this thread, truly an eye opening experience, hopefully in due time everyone will share these correct opinions!

Tsunade:
Attack Potency: At most Building level (can create low level craters, and should scale to Sakura)
Speed: Subsonic with at most Hypersonic reaction speed (is equal to the average Genin in raw speed, but can somewhat keep up with Chuunin level opponents such as Kabuto, albeit barely)
Striking Strength: At most Building level (should be equal to Sakura)
Durability: Street level (is a weak woman, and can easily fall prey to sword attacks and piercing weapons)

How's this looking so far boys?

Tsunade:
Attack Potency: At most Building level (can create low level craters, and should scale to Sakura)
Speed: Subsonic with at most Hypersonic reaction speed (is equal to the average Genin in raw speed, but can somewhat keep up with Chuunin level opponents such as Kabuto, albeit barely)
Durability: Street level (is a weak woman, and can easily fall prey to sword attacks and piercing weapons)

Honestly, its like you were made for this, somehow its both original but also takes inspiration from OBW, and SOMEHOW, makes it even better!

******* brilliant bro you an artist

Honed my craft over the years ofc, just in my last long year break ive made sure to reread the best arcs of Naruto including the war arc to make certain my knowledge is nothing short of all encompassing

Still got a long way to go to reach this sort of level, i cant help but ask for the secret!

The secret? Why reading Boruto over and over again of course!! I learned so much from my idol, Boruto Uzumaki! Isn't he just the coolest?!

Honestly, im ashamed to admit it, but i didnt know what people saw at him in the start, but then he got the lightsaber and holy did everything start making that much more sense, i cant ******* get enough of him nowadays, il be sure to up my Boruto dosage to match up with you!

Tsunade:

I think superhuman speed is better. The Madara feat can be explained by him lowering the density of his atoms making him less durable, which I’m sure makes sense.

I think superhuman speed is better. The Madara feat can be explained by him lowering the density of his atoms making him less durable, which I’m sure makes sense.
Yeah bro, that makes perfect sense. After all, Madara was only using 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of his full power against the Kage.

Honestly, im ashamed to admit it, but i didnt know what people saw at him in the start, but then he got the lightsaber and holy did everything start making that much more sense, i cant ******* get enough of him nowadays, il be sure to up my Boruto dosage to match up with you!
Right on broski!!! You'll get there soon, I'm sure of it!

You mean that same Tobirama who lost to Kinkaku and Ginkaku?! Now way is he stronger than Minato! He's just like.......low-end Jonin lvl.
Should I be worried at the sarcasm with which you said Minato>Tobirama? :oops: Or should I just completely block out all rational thought in this thread? Probably the latter.

Back