• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Thought?

So i was watching naruto the other day, and I thought about how fast, hax, smart, and skilled minato is, and how he beat so many strong characters. Now I think like, imagine if he was ACTUALLY strong though??

ENN_QX2XYAA_tCf.jpg

That's a trap question.

Last edited:
bold of u to assume Minato isn't strong. Minato according to the site's stats literally has the 4th highest AP of any Kage. XD (at least in SM, he's rivalled by several others in Base).

And I actually tried to make an AP revision for Minato scaling to Gyuki but that didn't go too well. :(

I mean, he is kinda strongish, but he did almost lose to that kid with a mask, or was it just a Zetsu? Surely Tobirama would've done better for example.

You mean that same Tobirama who lost to Kinkaku and Ginkaku?! Now way is he stronger than Minato! He's just like.......low-end Jonin lvl.

Yea but, even trash brothers are above a Zetsu, even Kabuto said as much and he is pretty smart or something.

Not smart enough to outsmart that Itachi guy tho. And I hear he's like.....10 dumber than Minato or smthn.

I mean, maybe but, Kid itachi was stated to be = kage in smarts, since minato is a kage that would mean that kid itachi = Minato, and i mean like, Big boy Itachi is literally sick compared to kid itachi, so yea

So basically you're saying that Kid Itachi = Kages > big boi Itachi > Kabuto > Zetsu ~ Kinkaku/Ginkaku > Tobirama > Minato > big boi Itachi?

Makes sense. The scaling chain definitely checks out.
The only question is, how does Orochimaru fit into this? Surely he's above Itachi and Tsunade, right?

Why would he not be? He sparred and competed against Hiruzen, one of the only 2 God Of Shinobi, that easily puts him above Itachi, and well Tsunade lost to Kabuto so, lol.

IKR?! She's so fodder lmao! At best, she has chuunin level speed with Jonin+ AP and genin lvl durability.
Way below the likes of Orochimaru and Madara obviously. She's close to Mei's fodder lvl tbh.

Dont get me started on it, at best land of waves kakashi level in speed, both of em really, why they became kage is still a mystery to me, Hashi was worried about her being a kage for a reason after all.

Dont get me started on it, at best land of waves kakashi level in speed, both of em really, why they became kage is still a mystery to me, Hashi was worried about her being a kage for a reason after all.
Of course he was worried! Her strength stagnated from when she was a toddler given the fact that he thought Sakura already surpassed her when she reached her strength level as a child. Tsunade is one of, if not the most, fodder characters in the entire series tbh.

Of course he was worried! Her strength stagnated from when she was a toddler given the fact that he thought Sakura already surpassed her when she reached her strength level as a child. Tsunade is one of, if not the most, fodder characters in the entire series tbh.
I mean literally 0% winrate lol, lost to kabuto, lost to Pein, and lets not mention Madara, ******* got toyed with even while using the ******* dogshit form, doesnt even have a ranged jutsu

I think she could beat maybe genin Sakura, but bos Naruto stomps. Madara is definitely the strongest in the series, beats Kaguya
Kafiya? You do know Momoshiki is kinda the strongest tho? He is literally an otsutsuki with another otsutsuki lol.

But yea i mean, Naruto has too many clones and rasengans, too much for her

I mean literally 0% winrate lol, lost to kabuto, lost to Pein, and lets not mention Madara, ******* got toyed with even while using the ******* dogshit form, doesnt even have a ranged jutsu
Yeah, L after L, with no redeeming qualities. She's an old alcoholic woman with a gambling addiction.

Momoshiki is kinda the strongest tho
Don't you mean Urashiki tho?

Yeah, L after L, with no redeeming qualities. She's an old alcoholic woman with a gambling addiction.

Don't you mean Urashiki tho?
Worst Senju by far, wouldnt survive any of the senju/uchiha wars

Oh the guy with bird wings on his head? Damn yea sorry i kinda zooned out, he is probably stronger, the only person to ever juice Sasuke out of chakra, loved his episodes!

Worst Senju by far, wouldnt survive any of the senju/uchiha wars
Yeah, for sure! I mean why do you think she doesn't go by the clan's name? She's been disowned because she's so fodder.
Oh the guy with bird wings on his head? Damn yea sorry i kinda zooned out, he is probably stronger, the only person to ever juice Sasuke out of chakra, loved his episodes!
Yeah! They were so cOoL!! I especially loved the part where Boruto and kid Naruto beat him! He might be my favorite villain in the series tbh.

Yeah, for sure! I mean why do you think she doesn't go by the clan's name? She's been disowned because she's so fodder.

Yeah! They were so cOoL!! I especially loved the part where Boruto and kid Naruto beat him! He might be my favorite villain in the series tbh.
True, very true, better for clan to die than have her carry the name

Factz factz, the animation was also straight up bussin, they really pulled through for our boy!

Back