• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Namikaze vs Rosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Minato Namikaze-0
Rosa

Naruto's dad vs Bayonetta's mom. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, all powers and abilities.

Round 1: Speed equal

Round 2: Speed unequal

Who wins?

Base Minato is MCB in AP, he gets stomped there so that leaves us with RM Minato (City level) and Bijuu Minato (Island level).

Regardless, Minato gets blitzed at speed unequal. (Mach 400+? if I remember him correctly vs Mach 5000+ going by Bayonetta's profile)

Minato outflanks Mommanetta with speed equalized due to telespam being faster than both of them being able to move (he can throw faster than he can run due to Kyuubi chakra amping his striking strength, making his kunai throws faster).

R1 Minato 7/10

R2 Mommanetta 10/10

Rosa wins in both rounds. She has vastly superior AP (still a big power gap if Minato is in BM), Durability, versatility, and numbers due to her summoning.

In round 2, it is all of that on top of Rosa having 10+x the speed Minato has. Even if he were to strike at her blind spot, she is more than likely capable of countering or evading without a scratch.

Round 1: Rosa mid-diff

Round 2: Rosa speed blitzes

Yeah Weekly, i think i have to close this due to Rosa's AP upgrade to 6-B.

That and i agree with Cin. Even with speed equalized, Rosa still has the advantage on everything else like he said.

Round 2 is just a stomp given that Minato caps out at MHS while Rosa is sittingly comfortably at Massively Hypersonic+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back