• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miki Naoki vs Murder of Crows

MikiNaokiGGprofile
The Zombie Killer Loli

Murder of Crows Hec

Rules:

Both in character

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place outside Megurioka High School

Miki has her standard equipment

There are 4 crows in the flock

Both start 15 meters of each other

Winning by Death or KO

Who wins and why?

The Zombie killer loli:

Murder of Crows: 6

Inconclusive/Draw:

As the crows have 9-C AP and Durability, I might just go with them. Plus they have flight, giving them the mobility advantage. Also, they have experience killing humans, while she doesn't have exp killing multiple birds.

Should I state how many Crows are in the group? lets try to make this as fair as possible, what do you think of 5 Crows?

Since all the crows are minions in Hecatomb, which are stronger than normal or even athletes, I don't see much of a difference. Still don't think it is a stomp as Miki has fought things stronger than her before and are smarter than the birds. Just think the crows have enough advantages to win.

Miki will distract the crows with her light sticks or coins she normally uses to distract zombies. She also has Stealth Mastery that would help her to be silent enough to attack and kill some crows. For the rest she could use other metods like use of boulders to attack at distance.

I doubt those distractions would work on animals that trying to just kill her, not do anything else. Also with their enhanced senses, stealth mastery is pretty much nullified. Don't know were she would get a boulder in a school.

Maybe 1 vs 1 would be better?

I mean Miki has AP but not durability so basically a entire pack of crows vs her seems you know not so good for her.

Back