• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Recruiting Oni-baku

Plot: I am starting a series of matches with delinquent characters. Mikey and Draken are recruiting notorious delinquents from different areas in Japan. These are respectable battles so Mikey's dark impulse won't be in any of the fights since every time it activates he goes to the kill. I will be using Suppressed Mikey. Next fight will be Draken vs Ryuuji (Ryuuji doesn't have a wiki yet)

71FGheRDpvL.jpg

Opponent 1: Eikichi Onizuka(Oni-Baku)

Both 9-B
Speed Equalized
Onizuka Delinquent key
Suppressed Mikey key
Random encounter
Fight until K.O.

Mikey: 1 @cloudyagami

Onizuka:

Last edited:
Why did you vote already? You haven't given a valid argument yet...
I comment my arguments after hearing others first so i know they not using bias reasons. Its my personal way of doing things. Doesn't mean my vote wasn't already chosen this is not the first time i debated this fight nor will it be the last.

I comment my arguments after hearing others first so i know they not using bias reasons. Its my personal way of doing things. Doesn't mean my vote wasn't already chosen this is not the first time i debated this fight nor will it be the last.
Still, you're not allowed to vote before making your arguments. You should first post your arguments then count your vote.
If you vote without posting any arguments, then it would be like voting on a thread for no reason...

Now that i have actual time to type out my answer without people being trolls about simple rules. Mikey wins for being the more versatile fighter and having fought opponents with similar feats to Onizuka. I would say Onizuka's best feat as a teen is beating half of the Midnight Angel and the "100 Demons" . While Mikey has underlings with those feats like Baji who also uses karate like Onizuka . Onizuka's social Influence would not be enough to make a change since Mikey's social influence is greater and he has fear inducement. I vote Base Mikey winning due to his experience fighting people with similar fighting styles and AP as characters who look up to Mikey as boss.

Back