• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
d3c0aqd-965b1603-934c-4427-9417-e6d52f4db987.png

Add Young Onizuka tab

Abilities
Social Influencing
(Known as a legendary delinquent wearing Kyosuke Masaki's coat which was passed down to him)

Berserk Mode (Snapped and defeated half of the Midnight Angels)

Pain Tolerance (Has tanked bats, chairs and other blunt objects without reaction. Stated in many fights when he's serious he won't feel pain. Also tanked hits from high tiers without reacting) Accepted for stamina

Vehicular Mastery
(Expert motorcyle who can control bikes up to 185mph) Accepted

Weapon Mastery (Expert Kendo stick user) Accepted for optional equipment

Empathic Manipulation
(Makes Ryuji and other Onibaku members stronger when fighting)

Fear Inducement (Terrible members if the Midnight angel when they seen his coat)

Genius Intelligence Adult only

Limited Ressurection Adult only (Resurrected himself after he died temporarily) Accepted

Attack Potency

At least Street Level, possibly higher(Backhanded a guy destroying a wall, knocked Akutsu a door) | Small Building Level (Survived a fall from a building after landing on and destroying a car.) According to reference feats for destroying a car this should bump adult Onizuka to small building | possibly Country level, possibly Large Country level (knocked Heihachi through a table after defeating him in arm wrestling and seemingly knocked him out since he didn't get back Meaning he can damage him.)

Lifting Strength
SuperHuman
(Comparable to Ryuji who lifted could hold his motorcycle with one hand while hanging off a edge. Average motorcycle weighs 317kg)Accepted | Class K (beat undead Jason Vorhees and Heihachi in arm wrestling

Durability
Comparable to his Attack Potency. Has tanked bats, chairs and ofher blunt objects

Stamina
Superhuman Athletic Human(Single-handedly beat the Midnight Angels gang then Akutsu right after) | Superhuman (Can bench press 150.139kg and claims he performs 500 push ups, 1000 pull ups and 2000 Hindu squats daily. Took an exam bleeding with 3 bullet wounds without showing any sign of injury.) Accepted with manga scans only

Intelligence

Average. (Through the events explained in the manga, Onizuka decides to become a teacher, even though it is implied he has an IQ of about 50) | Genius. He learned 8 years in one week and got a perfect score on the National Scholastic Aptitude Test while suffering from severe blood loss. Despite being goofy, he has also been shown to be quite resourceful and is very wise, helping some of his most troubled students (two of them having an IQ over 200) at Holy Forest Academy to see through their mistakes and become better people. Used to be a leader of a large biker gang and was a legend amongst delinquents due to his abnormal strength and unusual charisma.

Standard Equipment:
None notable. | None Notable. Accepted

Optional Equipment:

Wooden Kendo stick with tape on handle | Sledge Hammer Accepted

Weakness

None Notable. | He is very goofy, inattentive and can easily be tricked. Accepted

Notable Attacks/Techniques

Karate: 2nd Degree Black Belt
Flying Roundhouse kick
Reverse Crescent kick
Uppercut
Headbutt
Knee Strike
High Reverse Crescent kick
German suplex
Accepted

Key: Oni-baku | Teacher

Last edited:
Disagree with this, infamy isn't viable for social influencing, and this case is especially true. It's not really an ability, it's just a select amount of people knowing that a specific coat belongs to a dangerous individual, not unlike the uniform of a cop.

He seemed pretty in control of himself, just very violent. To earn Berserk Mode, you actually have to go apeshit and loose.

Pain Tolerance (Has tanked bats, chairs and other blunt objects without reaction. Stated in many fights when he's serious he won't feel pain. Also tanked hits from high tiers without reacting)
Not an ability, but good for stamina, tho the first statements could use scans. The last one also seems more a matter of durability, since that attack apparently did nothing to him.

This is good

This scan just shows him holding a katana, we can't tell how good he is with it by this scan alone.

Empathic Manipulation (Makes Ryuji and other Onibaku members stronger when fighting)
This needs evidences

See what I said about SI.

Genius Intelligence Adult only
If the content of his file is legit, since there are neither scans nor references, then the ability's good.

Limited Immortality type 4 Adult only (Resurrected himself after he died temporarily)
I'd call this just limited Resurrection and Superhuman Willpower, because we don't know how many times he'd be able of doing it.

This could very well be Street level, since the door type didn't look very durable and the wall was just slightly cracked, all stuff which fall within 9-C range. You can try to have it calced, tho.

Small Building Level (Survived a fall from a building after landing on and destroying a car.) According to reference feats for destroying a car this should bump adult Onizuka to small building
9-A is for obliterating a car entirely, this is just a matter of gravity which happens in real life too.
Cars are also specifically designed to crumple in order to absorb the impact and protect the driver, and while rare, there have been cases of people who survived falling on cars. The impact here is kinda much more violent, since the car gets actually damaged a lot, but even here it can be high end 9-C, but for sure not more than 9-B.

| possibly Country level, possibly Large Country level (knocked Heihachi through a table after defeating him in arm wrestling and seemingly knocked him out since he didn't get back Meaning he can damage him.)
This is just a reference, Great Teacher Onizuka isn't canon to Mainline Tekken, so that Heihachi over there doesn't scale to his canon counterpart.

This is straight up superhuman, there's no way a real human can do that. It's not a matter of just weight, powerlifters do reach the 300 kgs, but they do it for an extremely small fraction of time, with huge effort, using both arms and by lifting objects specifically designed to distribute the weight in a way that makes it feasible for humans to pick them up.

See what I said before, neither Jason nor Heihachi scale to their canon selves.
https://imgur.com/gallery/zegBhAD
I'd argue this doesn't go past Athletic human, since he just did short work of them with little effort and they weren't in such a great number.

| Superhuman (Can bench press 150.139kg and claims he performs 500 push ups, 1000 pull ups and 2000 Hindu squats daily. Took an exam bleeding with 3 bullet wounds without showing any sign of injury.)
This is good, but it'd be better if you could show scans of the manga, instead of anime clips

The rest seems fine.
Also, you should reference the chapters from which the scans are taken.

Disagree with this, infamy isn't viable for social influencing, and this case is especially true. It's not really an ability, it's just a select amount of people knowing that a specific coat belongs to a dangerous individual, not unlike the uniform of a cop.
Okay noted
He seemed pretty in control of himself, just very violent. To earn Berserk Mode, you actually have to go apeshit and loose.
Okay i will cross it out with the others that were denied.
Not an ability, but good for stamina, tho the first statements could use scans. The last one also seems more a matter of durability, since that attack apparently did nothing to him.
Noted.
This is good
Vehicular Mastery✅
This scan just shows him holding a katana, we can't tell how good he is with it by this scan alone.
Okay i will just put it under optional equipment
This needs evidences
Looking for the scans now i thought tagged it. Sorry about that
See what I said about SI.
Noted.
If the content of his file is legit, since there are neither scans nor references, then the ability's good.
Most of his adult feats like this are already accepted on his current profile
I'd call this just limited Resurrection and Superhuman Willpower, because we don't know how many times he'd be able of doing it.
Okay Noted I will make the changes for this
This could very well be Street level, since the door type didn't look very durable and the wall was just slightly cracked, all stuff which fall within 9-C range. You can try to have it calced, tho.
Okay i will just say he's street level until i find more evidence then i'll tah you in the comments once i find it.
9-A is for obliterating a car entirely, this is just a matter of gravity which happens in real life too.
Cars are also specifically designed to crumple in order to absorb the impact and protect the driver, and while rare, there have been cases of people who survived falling on cars. The impact here is kinda much more violent, since the car gets actually damaged a lot, but even here it can be high end 9-C, but for sure not more than 9-B.
Okay thanks for this. This was the main feat i was concerned about because i have another CRT for Ken Kitano that is a similar feat.
This is just a reference, Great Teacher Onizuka isn't canon to Mainline Tekken, so that Heihachi over there doesn't scale to his canon counterpart.
Okay noted
This is straight up superhuman, there's no way a real human can do that. It's not a matter of just weight, powerlifters do reach the 300 kgs, but they do it for an extremely small fraction of time, with huge effort, using both arms and by lifting objects specifically designed to distribute the weight in a way that makes it feasible for humans to pick them up.
Yeah i agree with this he even threw it back into the road while hanging like it was a backpack. I didnt know if this qualified or not
See what I said before, neither Jason nor Heihachi scale to their canon selves.

I'd argue this doesn't go past Athletic human, since he just did short work of them with little effort and they weren't in such a great number.

Okay noted
This is good, but it'd be better if you could show scans of the manga, instead of anime clips
Okay Superhuman for adult✅
The rest seems fine.
Also, you should reference the chapters from which the scans are taken.
Okay thanks for taking the time out to give detail with each critique I appreciate your help alot. I will tag you once if i find better wall level quality feats for his younger self

The ones accepted by Saman is fine. The Wall level feat addition also looks good to me.

Not sure if that thing is Fear Manipulation, but it could be a form of social influencing.

That's such a weird feat, as it's unclear what really happened (in terms of the action itself), but it should be good for 9-B, tho it would be better if it were calced.

Yes, the other is good Social Influencing, since he triggers the "fight-or-flight" response.

Back