• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You need to stop adding things that haven’t been accepted. You’re literally asking for it.

Ngl there's another thing I would like to propose. We get rid of Mikey's Genius Intelligence. The reasoning for it does not qualify for that level of intelligence at all. I mean if there's more feats we can add in the intelligence section then I'm all for it. As in the final arc he did a lot of planning and preparation which was impressive. But if the only thing he has is "Said to be a prodigy in martial arts by his grandfather" we need to change it then.

Sleep Manipulation and Instintive Action:
According to Mikey's character profile he mastered "sleeping boxing" rather than the usual drunken boxing he already knows. Meaning he should have "sleep manipulation" and "instintive action" being able to fight while unconscious/sleeping. Also states on his character profile that he "charges" when he sleeps. Which should also be a form of sleep manipulation.
Neutral .
Limited Perception Manipulation: Made Kakucho visualize a monster when he projected his aura
Disagree .It's aura that was drawn that way .
Multiple Selves: Mikey referred to his Dark Impulse as "another me" and is not an easy person to be around and showed multiple times that when his Dark Impulse is active he is a totally different person. Toman Mikey is suppressed mostly by being surrounded by his friends. Mikey is easy going, ambitious and charasmatic. Kanto Mikey is far different. He is dangerous, unpredictable and emotionless.
Disagree .It's just Mikey losing himself while DI takes over .Multiple selves means having or creating another version of oneself not just personalityag
Resistance to Curse Manipulation: Can suppress his own curse or give into it at will making his darkness expand to "destroy everything".
Agree
What ?You joking ?Disagree .
Information Analysis: Figured out Takemichi's foresight ability after throwing a few attacks without anyone telling him due to seeing how Takemichi dodged from blindspots. Takemichi noted how amazing Mikey was for doing this feat. Sanzu also did something similar. Mikey also used the information he knew about his friends and accurately predicted all of their futures and the careers they would pursue. He also when first meeting Takemichi, he was somehow able to tell that he was not a normal middle schooler, although he couldn't fully understand the true extent of Takemichi's nature asking him "who the hell are you" after recalling certain events and remained somewhat suspicious about who and what he was, even attempting to shake Takemichi's hand - due to being capable of somewhat predict future events. When Takemichi grabbed Mikey's hand in the present, traveled back 10 years into the past, the Mikey of the time was able to sense that Takemichi had time leaped once more.
Agree
Seems fine .
Corruption, Statistics Reduction and Sense Manipulation: Can cause blurry vision and distored hearing with his attacks. (Taiju also did this feat)
Agree with Sense manipulation but this doesn't qualify for corruption or statics reduction
Preparation: According to Draken, Mikey has been "looking ahead 12 years for the past 2 years" in preperation for his destined fate due to a curse of Destroying everything. He listened to Takemichi talk about his time travel without saying a word in reply while he devised a 2 year plan simultaneously to save all of his friends by using physical force to make "hate" him by brutally beating all of them to push them away to save their lives, making them "better people". Mikey says Takemichi coming back makes "everything he did all for nothing", confirming he prepared all events leading up to what becomes Bonten 12 years in the future.
Agree
Time Manipulation
Mikey is the only character in the manga who is both a "time leaper" as well as a "trigger"
Agree

Ngl there's another thing I would like to propose. We get rid of Mikey's Genius Intelligence. The reasoning for it does not qualify for that level of intelligence at all. I mean if there's more feats we can add in the intelligence section then I'm all for it.
so you just want the reasoning changed? I would like to add there is a mistranslation on that scan , he called him a genius. The prodigy part comes from the character booklet

As in the final arc he did a lot of planning and preparation which was impressive. But if the only thing he has is "Said to be a prodigy in martial arts by his grandfather" we need to change it then.
Yeah prep time is apart of this CRT too

I added more to the CRT after i reread most of the manga. Please give your opinions please, i also found another example of sleeping fist in this anime, also in this movie. Which should validate sleep manipulation and instictive action more

Last edited:
so you just want the reasoning changed? I would like to add there is a mistranslation on that scan , he called him a genius. The prodigy part comes from the character booklet

Yeah prep time is apart of this CRT too

Even still man, the requirements for Genius is high, plus his genius intelligence comes from martial arts. Which unfortunately we don’t give that for(the ABILITY in the Powers and Abilities section I mean, not the rating). Plenty of characters who have extreme intelligence when it comes fighting don’t even have it. (Goku, Mori Jin, Luffy, etc). I will say this though, Mikey MOST DEFINITELY deserves to increase his general intelligence to gifted after all the shit he was doing in the final arc.

Even still man, the requirements for Genius is high, plus his genius intelligence comes from martial arts. Which unfortunately we don’t give that for(the ABILITY in the Powers and Abilities section I mean, not the rating). Plenty of characters who have extreme intelligence when it comes fighting don’t even have it. (Goku, Mori Jin, Luffy, etc). I will say this though, Mikey MOST DEFINITELY deserves to increase his general intelligence to gifted after all the shit he was doing in the final arc.
Sounds resonable i agree with that, what are your thoughts on the new things i added?

Back