• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mike Haggar rework

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Current Profile vs New Profile (history record for legacy)

Notable changes and additions:

• Adjusted the statistics according to the latest revision
  • Added images and quotes for all the games he appears in (he's got a different design in all of them) and removed the one from Marvel vs Capcom.
  • Added powers from the Slam Masters series, such as: Damage Boost, Rage Power, Acrobatics (this is in FF too) and Status Effects
  • Expanded the equipment section and split it into each game (I have yet to find footages of some weapons, I'll do it overtime)
  • Improved the Intelligence section, upgrading him to Gifted
  • Added a Notable Attacks and Techniques with gifs from the Slam Masters games and the super move from FF3 (all the other moves he does in FF are better shown in Slam Masters)

Last edited:
The profile is impressive. The only issue is that the intelligence may be better citing references.

By the way, is Final Fight and Street Fighter the same continuity?

The profile is impressive. The only issue is that the intelligence may be better citing references.
It's all footage from the game, I didn't consider it necessary to be referenced, just like the list of stuff he destroys in the AP section.

By the way, is Final Fight and Street Fighter the same continuity?
Yes, the overall world includes: Street Fighter, Final Fight, Slam Masters and Rival Schools

It's all footage from the game, I didn't consider it necessary to be referenced, just like the list of stuff he destroys in the AP section.

Yes, the overall world includes: Street Fighter, Final Fight, Slam Masters and Rival Schools
Thank you for providing these information. I think the profile is impressive enough to be applied.

I also want to mention, for transparency, that despite appearing in SFV Haggar doesn't do anything relevant, and there isn't a way to say he scales to Guy and Cody's newfound strength.
I will do the same once I make files for the remaining FF characters and protagonists, including Lucia (who's playable in SFV) and has only a sparring match with Cody, just like Poison and others, meaning that we lack evidences of them being equal to him.

(I hope Haggar becomes playable in SF6 and kicks some asses)

Also, most of the things will be self-explanatory once I make files for the remaining Slam Masters and FF characters.

Bump

This probably doesn't require much more agreements, but I want to give it more visibility.

Back