• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy vs. Yoruichi Shihoen

I would go with might guy since he has a bit more control in 7th gate mode than yoruichi and her shunko at that time.

LTB2000 said:
I would go with might guy since he has a bit more control in 7th gate mode than yoruichi and her shunko at that time.
yoruichi has master her shunko she just dont like it

LTB2000 said:
Yoruichi stated during the soul society arc that she doesn't know how to control it.
Ok 1 that was because she was not fighing for 100 year. even goku would have a hard time with his power look at gohan he cant use his power that well and he just stop for 5 years. she has 100 years with out fighting.

2 that was her in like season 3 its been like 20 season from then.

3 it proves she master it because she can now trandform with it at its highes level. put it this way if you have a power and you can use its higest level i would say you master it.

You do know that thread says Soul Society arc yoruichi, so those claims are invalid since we're using beginning of series yoruichi.

Yoruichi wins there kind of the same speed. so its who a better fighter and she been fighting for 100s of years. she wins and she can fly

Yoruichi as more experience and doesn't put herself close to suiciding just to use her full strength, so she would be able to realize if shes outmatched by his 7 gates and that he can't maintain then power and would play to drag the match out. the instant gai drops out of gates he's done because of the strain on his body.

Doesn't matter. Even in her 100 year relaxed state her stats are still comparable to gai at almost his full potential. Additionally, even discounting the 100 years she took a break from she's still far older than gai and has held the position of captain and head of the soul society ninja division for longer than gai has been alive

Yoruichi's Town level stats come from a vague statement while Guy with the 7th gate could destroy Madara's full body Susanoo, created an explosion that was almost the size of turtle island and he has some possible Town level feats with the 6th gate.

I don't have a really good reason to believe that Yoruchi is better at martial arts that Guy.Since Guy always trains to become better and is one of the best in a verse full of martial artists while Yoruichi has done 0 training in 100 years.

All in all i think in terms of pure strength Guy>Yoruchi and martial arts Guy=Yoruichi

Kkapoios said:
Yoruichi's Town level stats come from a vague statement while Guy with the 7th gate could destroy Madara's full body Susanoo, created an explosion that was almost the size of turtle island and he has some possible Town level feats with the 6th gate.
I don't have a really good reason to believe that Yoruchi is better at martial arts that Guy.Since Guy always trains to become better and is one of the best in a verse full of martial artists while Yoruichi has done 0 training in 100 years.

All in all i think in terms of pure strength Guy>Yoruchi and martial arts Guy=Yoruichi
Idk man, all I've ever seen gai do with 'martial arts' is hit things harder, faster, or more often. Meanwhile yoruichi comes in out of 100 year retirement and makes a fool of active duty captains with skill based techniques that parry and nullify very specific hand to hand menouvers. Despite her speed emphasize title of 'goddess of flash' I never really see her blitz people rather than hit them from weak points, anticipate their moves, and take advantage of hand to hand technique knowledge at least in the soul society part of the series.

You make a good point, but beating Sui Feng doesn't automatically mean she is better than Guy.It's also very important to remember that Sui Feng has a fighting style very similar to Yoruichi's so it's not hard to see why and how she can defeat her and outmatch her in their fight.Guy's style is indeed a bit brute but he has shown some good moves (i think in the Obito vs Kakashi, Naruto and Guy fight scene).Again Yoruichi isn't a very strong character and usually relies on her speed and combat ability but when against a character who is also skilled in combat, as fast and much stronger than her i think she will be in trouble.

DBZBOY said:
you guys did not get the meaning in the fight with siofon. ok soifon train for 100 years and youruichi did not rain but she was still stronger it was saying even with a 100 years of train you can not beat her. also can i ask why the hell are we useing the weakes yoruichi vs the war guy.
if this is a fare fight it must be this yoruichi vs normal naruto guy. or 1000 year war yoruichi vs war guy. its not fare to use one at the weakes but one at there second best. the person pick this yoruichi because she been out for 100 years.
You have to pick the versions that are at the same tier or else it would be a stomp. If there is a victory recorded though, they will have to make sure to note which versions were used.

yoruichi is stronger

7th guy Class TJ: (Physical Strikes are high end Multi-City Block level to Large Town level. Punches

yoruichi Class PJ: (Physical Strikes are Small City level to Large City/Mountain level. Punches

also look at her skills

Reverse Demon) This technique is used by Yoruichi during Shunkō. It nullifies an opponent's Kidō by hitting it with a Kidō of perfectly opposite speed and energy. The technique can neutralize an opponent's movements.

Yeah, not to mention that war arc guy can only go in for one blow and if he screws up, then he loses the thread.

A Sword Dancer said:
DBZBOY said:
you guys did not get the meaning in the fight with siofon. ok soifon train for 100 years and youruichi did not rain but she was still stronger it was saying even with a 100 years of train you can not beat her. also can i ask why the hell are we useing the weakes yoruichi vs the war guy.
if this is a fare fight it must be this yoruichi vs normal naruto guy. or 1000 year war yoruichi vs war guy. its not fare to use one at the weakes but one at there second best. the person pick this yoruichi because she been out for 100 years.
You have to pick the versions that are at the same tier or else it would be a stomp. If there is a victory recorded though, they will have to make sure to note which versions were used.
just saying he could of at lest pick the one who had a fight with aizen not the one who been ot of fighting for a 100 years.

DBZBOY said:
yoruichi is stronger
7th guy Class TJ: (Physical Strikes are high end Multi-City Block level to Large Town level. Punches

yoruichi Class PJ: (Physical Strikes are Small City level to Large City/Mountain level. Punches

also look at her skills

Reverse Demon) This technique is used by Yoruichi during Shunkō. It nullifies an opponent's Kidō by hitting it with a Kidō of perfectly opposite speed and energy. The technique can neutralize an opponent's movements.
This is soul society arc yoruichi and her striking strength is Class GJ, so no she isn't stronger.

Back