• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy Power Up

I see that Might Guy is town level with the gates, but Rock Lee is City level with the feats of the last https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rock_Lee

Rock Lee for this attack use the six gated or less, and it is a casual punch and Might Guy has attack as Hirudora, more than six gated, etc. I Think that Might Guy can be City level with Gated and Mountain with Seven Gated

What do you think?

The last has lots of feats that's nonsensical from manga POV, like base Naruto tanking country level blast while not even BSM Naruto or similar tier character has those feats. As such, we don't reverse scale from the last

Faisal Shourov said:
The last has lots of feats that's nonsensical from manga POV, like base Naruto tanking country level blast while not even BSM Naruto or similar tier character has those feats. As such, we don't reverse scale from the last

So if the last has a lot of feats that are inconsistents with the manga, Why do you put it in his profiles? Don´t it should be outlier (i don´t remember)?

I want to say that profile of Rock Lee adult should be Town (comparable of Might Guy, the last is considerer outlier)

And Might Guy Gated with Hirudora can fight with susanoo of Madara a little

Faisal Shourov said:
Because Last happened after the manga. We scale forward from the last, not reverse scale
Yes, the last happened after the manga but anyone think that this Lee is superior with casual punch to Might Guy

If I got this right, Guy is Town level with the seventh gate and Lee with his gates are around MCB to Town level. I don't see what's wrong.

Lee is City level as an adult so it doesn't matter to Guy who is paralyzed. And what Faisal said - we don't reverse scale. Otherwise we get, I believe, Sub-Rel Bleach pre-timeskip characters IIRC.

KuuIchigo said:
If I got this right, Guy is Town level with the seventh gate and Lee with his gates are around MCB to Town level. I don't see what's wrong.
Lee is City level as an adult so it doesn't matter to Guy who is paralyzed. And what Faisal said - we don't reverse scale. Otherwise we get, I believe, Sub-Rel Bleach pre-timeskip characters IIRC.

We don´t discuss about bleach that probaly has other context.

It´s imposible that Lee Casual punch gated (as teen, as adult, etc) > Might Guy seven gates with his attack more powerfull

But if we don´t see the mistake... i can´t do anything

Just using Bleach as an example.

Maybe. I think Lee should be stronger then seven gates Guy as an adult. But that's just me.

Back