• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto in the Land of the Waves is Unknown and is City Block level with Kurama's chakra. You can already see the problem here.

Unless I'm missing something, how is this not a stomp?

He can make hundreds to thousands of clones, is actually pretty smart, and his unknown comes for being weaker than an 8-B by a margin. He was still able to overpower Sasuke

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He can make hundreds to thousands of clones, is actually pretty smart, and his unknown comes for being weaker than an 8-B by a margin. He was still able to overpower Sasuke

What? Izuku can only use one 8-B attack before breaking himself. What do you think I'm talking about?

TheRustyOne said:

What? Izuku can only use one 8-B attack before breaking himself. What do you think I'm saying?
Ah, that.

Even without that, Naruto is still relativly weak enough that a katon should have one-shot him, and doesn't start with more than a dozen clones that stay grouped up.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Ah, that.

Even without that, Naruto is still relativly weak enough that a katon should have one-shot him
This isn't fair in the slightest, besides Current Izuku will never use 100% anymore. He made a promise to never use it until he can handle it.

1000 clones that can one shot him isn't something I call fair.

TheRustyOne said:
This isn't fair in the slightest, besides Current Izuku will never use 100% anymore. He made a promise to never use it until he can handle it.

1000 clones that can one shot him isn't something I call fair.
Again, not in-character at all. He will summon a dozen at best, and Naruto scales somewhere below high 8-C, so 20% can one-shot them as well

You just said he overpowered Sasuke who's 8-B. "his unknown comes for being weaker than an 8-B by a margin. He was still able to overpower Sasuke"

Where did you get below High 8-C from?

TheRustyOne said:
You just said he overpowered Sasuke who's 8-B. "his unknown comes for being weaker than an 8-B by a margin. He was still able to overpower Sasuke"

Where did you get below High 8-C from?
He overpowered him with a sirprise attack and a dozen clones, and Sasuke is not that far above high 8-Cs.

Naruto is still inferior to other characters like team asuma wothout the kurama amp. At most, he is somewhere between, and even that makes the difference in AP between high 8-C and Naruto rather low

Naruto isn't High 8-C, why are we even having this discussion? If he was High 8-C it would be on his profile, if it is not on his profile then it doesn't matter in this match.

Make a CTR if he's suppose to be High 8-C because right now he's not.

TheRustyOne said:
Naruto isn't High 8-C, why are we even having this discussion? If he was High 8-C it would be on his profile, if it is not on his profile then it doesn't matter in this match.

Make a CTR if he's suppose to be High 8-C because right now he's not.
He is unknown because he is weaker than hes classmates.

No matter gow you put it, he cannot be higher than high 8-C.

It doesn't say that on his profile so it doesn't mean anything to me, I'm unfollowing this mess.

If he was weaker than baseline High 8-C then that means he's 8-C. Make a CTR because nothing you say matters unless it's on his profile.

TheRustyOne said:
It doesn't say that on his profile so it doesn't mean anything to me, I'm unfollowing this mess.

If he was weaker than baseline High 8-C then that means he's 8-C. Make a CTR because nothing you say matters unless it's on his profile.
My god you are incredible.

He is unknown because he could be 8-C, high 8-C, or even very low 8-B.

The fact that you don't want to accept reasoning that I explained is something I don't care about, but if what you say is true, woudn't that mean that your comment about this being a stomp is based on a wrong premise entierly?

You don't need to care about it, you are free to unfollow the thread, but saying that someone stomps for no reason is just bad

Back