• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well if it's a no, then he simply Minority World's her into nothing. Or spams hungry tongue.

Well going by Terra's profile, she has time manipulation (being able to speed herself up and can slow down or stop time around her opponents), gravity manipulation, sleep inducement, and petrification.

Just to only name a few.

She can also transmute him into a regular toad or pig, rendering him powerless. She also has a massive range advantage with her magic along with a flight advantage.

In addition, Midora has an awful arrogant streak and likes to regenerate in front of his foes just to screw with people before activating Minority World.

The distance between them also matters. If we start at close range, Midora wrecks with Hungry Space. Otherwise Terra can just bombard him with far more accuracy than Midora's Meteor Spice.

@Reppuzan: I was going to say that but i got lazy at the last second. :p

But yeah she has that as well.

Midora's tongue has quite extensive range as well, I wouldn't rule him out in that department. I also wouldn't call him arrogant in a fight, as he did relentlessly attack Ichiryuu during their fight, and he was going pretty hard on Joa as well who only stayed alive due to food luck. He could also technically fly like Ichiryuu can since we know he has Minority world now.

But Midora never starts a fight with Minority World, otherwise he would have wiped Joa out from the start and would not have let him/her/it seal him.

Sheoth said:
Does she have resistance to Atomic fuckery?
Well she can survive attacks, that if they take their names literatelly are atomic rays and an attack that induces absolute 0. but these are just names.

The Wandering Shepherd said:
With Minority World, Terra's techniques would be ending in a "miss". One of its effects is to make his enemies fail their attempts of attack.
How is his stamina? Can it negate abilities she uses on herself?

What? the only reason Joa lived is because he had great significance to Midora being in the body of his mother and what not. Midora used Minority World as soon as he learned how to do it against Ichiryuu. He used it for Ichiryuu's grave, he used it to heal Toriko, he used it against Mohyan shaishai.

The only reason he waited so long against Joa was to prove that he's a pathetic enemy who couldn't hurt him in the slightest. The fact that he failed in the end was because of food luck and Joa being in Frohzes body, not to mention a sealing item.

That's exactly it. He didn't use it from the start to prove a point.

There's no telling if he's use it to start a fight again. However, I don't think it's in character for him to do so considering the fact that he waited so long to do it even after steeling his resolve.

You're basing it on 1 fight which is probably the most special fight in the entire series to him. match him up against some random and he wouldn't care and automatically destroy the dude.

I'm just saying. Both characters are in-character and Midora does have an arrogant streak, it's just been diminished since the death of Ichiryuu.

Reppuzan said:
I'm just saying. Both characters are in-character and Midora does have an arrogant streak, it's just been diminished since the death of Ichiryuu.
This is true. Midora is cocky, such as allowing Joa to attack his body in 0.1 second and he said he was saying he was taking "his sweet time." Though this is somewhat inconsistant when Joa sealed him in 0.1 second that Midora was not paying attention...But the statement remains. Midora is too cocky in his abilities, he would never bring out Minority World in the instant the battle fights.

Terra, assuming this is WoR, would not hold back. She would quickly build up crazy defenses he would have to go through via Reraise, Stop, Haste, Quick, Valour, Reflect, and Shell. And she can BFR him to the void

Back