• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Midler can cause more raw destruction, but Risotto can more quickly and efficiently kill a lone opponent. Plus, I feel like he could trick her into being in a vulnerable position to then immediately kill or incapacitate her. I'd say he takes this 7 or 8/10.

this really comes down to if Middler can keep herself out of Nero range long enough to kill him, because Metallica is one of the only stands that if you get in its range and don't have a counter you are basically ****** due to a cut juggular. Middler has basically no skill feats, and doesn't seem like that kind of fighter anyway, so I vote for Nero

Back