• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mickey Mouse vs Snoopy (0-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place outside of Snoopy's doghouse
  • Both are 9-B
  • Speed is equalized
  • Snoopy has a day of prep
  • SBA for anything else
snooping-mice

Mickey Mouse: 0

Snoopy: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I'll just say my take on the match. Mickey is about 3.8x stronger than Snoopy and has more combat experience and is smarter than Snoopy, while Snoopy can slow Mickey with his magic or trap him in a cage made of Sound. I'm kind of leaning towards Snoopy due to haveing more useful abilities.

I'll just say my take on the match. Mickey is about 3.8x stronger than Snoopy and has more combat experience and is smarter than Snoopy, while Snoopy can slow Mickey with his magic or trap him in a cage made of Sound. I'm kind of leaning towards Snoopy due to haveing more useful abilities.
I’ll get this match rolling and say Snoopy FRA

... mikey has a lot of habilities that makes snoopy ones almost uselees,

Sealijg in a sound cage? Telporteleportation

Magically slowed down? Courage Builder to increase his stats

Turned small? Magic wand to become big again

Snoppy called his bird friend? Animal manipulation + Mikey call his own pets(ignorijg using animal manipulation on Snoop It self)

And... Mikey has a gun here
Optional Equipment: Rifles, pistols, lassos, fishing rods, swords, Courage Builder syringe, bug poison, magic wand, magic hoop and magic gun

... mikey has a lot of habilities that makes snoopy ones almost uselees,

Sealijg in a sound cage? Telporteleportation

Magically slowed down? Courage Builder to increase his stats

Turned small? Magic wand to become big again

Snoppy called his bird friend? Animal manipulation + Mikey call his own pets(ignorijg using animal manipulation on Snoop It self)

And... Mikey has a gun here
most of this is optional equipment and Mickey doesn't have optional equipment in this fight.

Back