• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael and Lucifer in Masadaverse

****... I knew I should have posted this in the Discussion Board. Now I'm just gonna get dumb answers.

Does anyone know what actually determines how much Taikyoku someone gets?

I mean, if it's just how they are born or something, they'd probably be up there with Mercurius as natural born gods

Lucifer meets the love of his live, Reinhard, then both left the hadou gods, gadou gods, archangels and all that s*** to live in blonded-beautifull peace forever.

I'm just talking about how powerful they would be in the Masadaverse. Would they be fodders or actually comparable to the other 1-A's?

well...idk how it works in a true sense a hadou would technically be 70 but it also depends on how strong their "feats" are baseline would be 1-10 level with 11-infinite being above that baseline. It depends on what type of god would they be gudou will be below hadou in normal circumstances tbh

Lucifer seeks freedom from his father's plan (think Keishirou Moksha from Hajun's law)

Michael I got no clue

Lucifer would be similar to moskha which will liberate him from the heaven's law but he won't be 1-A because of it just escape the law the world is under (marie's law, Hajun's law are examples) but once a new heaven appears they will be subjected to that heaven's law however its unknown is Moskha can be kept

Back