• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: Vigilantes — the “Three Seconds” feat

I know once saw an explanation why it’d be too difficult to do an actual calc for All Might doing this, but I don’t fully remember what it specifically was.

Therefore:
  1. Would anyone be willing to explain the reason again?
  2. Even if making an exact calc for this truly would be impossible, would any of you — who are familiar enough with this feat — be able to make an APPROXIMATE calc? (Eg: a calc assuming pathway of the distance All Might traveled was a straight line, or assuming he traveled the entire diameter of the district where all those villains were, etc.)
And the approximate calc I’m asking for does NOT have to be evaluated or accepted like Deku’s Faux 100% calcs btw!

@Therefir @Kingofwolves999 @TheRustyOne
Sorry if being tagged here bothers any of you guys, but given how much you guys scale MHA you were the best three I could think to ask the two questions I have for this post.

So, if any of you could please help explain to me about this, I’d HUGELY be grateful! 🙏

I think the original explanation was that All Might didn't actually performed all those feats in 3 seconds, but that all that chaos could only slow him down for 3 seconds, meaning he would have arrived 3 seconds earlier to the scene according to AFO.

As you can see in the image, normal civilians and firefighters are reacting to All Might's movement, if he really traveled across a city in just 3 seconds he should have been moving FTE to them.

Furthermore, this All Might is already scaling from a feat that would allow him to move more than 100 kilometers in 3 seconds, no city in the world reach that size, not even Tokyo.

Btw, normal users can't summon people using tags.

@TheRustyOne @Kingofwolves999

As said above, the feat isn’t consistent with the time frame given. People reacting to All Might doing stuff means it isn’t taking that short of a time. He still did all of it before his bag hit the ground, but even then it’s not calculable.

Interesting feat but not something that will result in anything special.

I think the original explanation was that All Might didn't actually performed all those feats in 3 seconds, but that all that chaos could only slow him down for 3 seconds, meaning he would have arrived 3 seconds earlier to the scene according to AFO.

As you can see in the image, normal civilians and firefighters are reacting to All Might's movement, if he really traveled across a city in just 3 seconds he should have been moving FTE to them.

Furthermore, this All Might is already scaling from a feat that would allow him to move more than 100 kilometers in 3 seconds, no city in the world reach that size, not even Tokyo.

Btw, normal users can't summon people using tags.

@TheRustyOne @Kingofwolves999
The link you attached just takes me to All Might's character page.

Plus, there were many statements describing All Might to have done it nearly instantly.

Last edited:
Back