• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy here we go. In a previous thread it was agreed on that we should alter our scaling to have more consistency.

To do this it was decided we would attempt to use movie calcs that coincided with the feats of the manga. Thanks to @TheRustyOne for a list of accepted Manga feats: Here

With the current manga feats, this is what I’ve come up with so far for scaling:
Most of the High8C+ characters will be downgraded (likely to High8C) due to Bakugo’s full power being High 8C+ which I don’t believe most scale to due to either taking weaker attacks from Bakugo or harming him.
Bakugo should be High8C in dura due to his Sports Festival explosion also injuring him and the difference between it and his Gauntlet explosion isn’t that big.

In terms of speed most of the BoS students should be Transonic for reacting to Todoroki’s ice from a distance and scaling to Mineta (if that’s ok).
5% Deku, 8% Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki, Dark Shadow, Aizawa, Toga, Twice, Dabi and Shigaraki would all scale to Supersonic based on Shoto’s ice calc.

Im unsure of how scaling for AM and AFO at Kamino would pan out so we can discuss that.

This is incorrect, I was going to make it later today but let me get some scaling and calcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back