• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MGnF Explanation Page Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the exact type of person that's been disagreeing with me. "Ah what's the matter did anos destroy your favorite character. Well i don't give a shit about you". What classy behavior.

I already made it clear in my post that I don't care who can or can't beat Anos.
then why are so stubborn on downgrading said verse despite it being clear you've been debunked multiple times and been proved wrong. You are a salty, ignorant, and stupid man. Honestly I think it would be very great if the staff topic banned you regarding MG cause no one's gonna miss ya being topic banned you moron.

Wait, so you excuse your own action while the opposed party is not allowed to? This became derailing, so I wish not discussing with this, but thinking that you are excused to do it but request others not to do it is actually insane.

Drop the topic.
Again, what are you talking about? Both in this case and the former where you were claiming me to be dishonest, you're completely wrong.

I didn't say that he couldn't say that. I said that he needs to give his reasoning for it, just as I did before.

You're clearly biased.

Again, what are you talking about? Both in this case and the former where you were claiming me to be dishonest, you're completely wrong.

I didn't say that he couldn't say that. I said that he needs to give his reasoning for it, just as I did before.
Drop the topic.
As for “reasoning”, no, he is not required to.

I don't need to "drop the topic" when you're making me out to be a hypocrite. If you think you're in the right, bring some other staff to evaluate our interaction.
6g8Q_a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back