• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Gilgamesh (FF)

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Sweet, 5A Mewtwo's first match, hope it's good, unlike the last Mewtwo vs Gil match....

(Insert repetitive Speed Equal shit here) Fight in FF13 Arena.

Gilgamesh:

Mewtwo: 2

I assume decently above Baseline due to being equal to the combined might of a bunch of 5As.

The calc itself I can't find.

I've checked. Mewtwo is stronger, as Gilgamesh is below Kefka, who's between 295 yottatons to Mewtwo's 411 yottatons.

However, it's not by much

Why are you picking on my boy Gilgamesh???

World-of-Final-Fantasy-4-1
what did this person ever do to you??? All he ever wanted was to fight Bartz....

I might have to give the slight edge to Mewtwo due to AP advantage, the ability to turn back attacks and use them, and the ability to give status ailments back onto Gilgamesh, as well as inflict his own.

But because Gilgamesh is likable, I vote inconclusive ovo.

Theglassman12 said:
Why are you picking on my boy Gilgamesh???
Because a dude who can give anybody a laugh, stalemated one of the most ludicrous 5As on this site, and was the best part of FF13-2 by far deserves more matchups.

Gilgamesh can retaliate from attacks, debuff mewtwo, and render a good chunk of his abilities worthless.

So inconclusive since it could go either way.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Man ah shit.

whowon?

Lurking. Maay Vote later.
Inconclusive, one of my best threads.

Made some reasoning that everyone agreed with. Combine that with a guy who knows both verses incredibly well being unsure of who to vote and everyone agreed on inconclusive.

That is agreeable.

Anyways, it looks like Gil has no resistance to mindhax, so.......

Back