• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metro Man Downgrades

@Arrogant I think Decompress is Air Manipulation. Destroy just sounds like destruction and stems from Energy Manipulation. Technically all the settings came from a application of the gun that manipulated Energy I assume.

HammerStrikes219 said:
Assaltwaffle said:
Well being solar powered =/= literal light. I do think that he could get a "possibly/likely FTL" with that as the reasoning for it.
Megamind - Metro Man is back from the dead
Megamind - Metro Man is back from the dead

About 1:35 to 1:45 where he mentioned that he use his own super speed to the point it eventually seems as though time itself has stopped.
Moving at bullet speed can make things seem like time stopped. Honestly, I don't think anything shown during the slow motion could even be considered faster than a speeding bullet except for the end when we see the laser beam and explosion moving.

You don't have to go faster-than-light to achieve the same perspective.

I think the big thing is that he did all of that mid-sentence from Megamind. It would be like lapping NYC twice in the pause between "destroy" and "Metroman".

The laser however, is the biggest evidence against a solid FTL rating imo, since it seems like Metroman was slower than the beam was.

i wanted to ask somthing real quick how is metro man only high 8C if he can move at FTL or at least relativistic speeds wouldn't that already put him way above what he is the moment

since you know some one like Batma or Katana get a 8C rating for just being massivly hypesonic

wouldn't that put metro man at like 8A or maybe even low 7C

Qawsedf234 said:
I think the big thing is that he did all of that mid-sentence from Megamind. It would be like lapping NYC twice in the pause between "destroy" and "Metroman".
The laser however, is the biggest evidence against a solid FTL rating imo, since it seems like Metroman was slower than the beam was.
You mean the slugish beam at 2:39?

Sorry if I come of as rude but that beam didn't look like it was moving very quickly.

Back